RD Touring Car Championship: Round 1 at Cascavel (Livestream)

Chris

Premium
RDTCC S9 Round 1 Cascavel.jpg
This Saturday September 26th marks the return of RaceDepartments' flagship Touring Car series! Sixty of the best simracers, that survived the pre-qualification, spread across two divisions will do battle around the highly challenging Brazilian circuit, Cascavel, and you will get to see every action-packed and breath-taking moment as both races will be streamed live to a PC or mobile device near you!

Be sure to visit the popular RaceDepartment Livestream Chatbox and comment on the race with tons of other like-minded members as the race unfolds before your eyes.

The Cascavel circuit is a short one at just over 3 kilometres in length, but it more than makes up for it with the astonishing turn one: a seemingly endless downhill left hander that places huge load on the front right tyre. We are sure to see many incidents here as the relative difficulty of the corner is high, requiring precision, speed and a healthy dose of commitment.

The livestream will begin at 19:00 GMT in conjunction with the start of Race 1 and will last for 30 minutes. The second race will have a full reversed grid based on the results from Race 1, so there is sure to be some chaotic action as the successors in Race 1 attempt to make their way back up the field in Race 2.

Our official Twitter hashtag for this event is #RDTCC and you can follow our account for the latest updates.

Waouh, what a fight! Thanks for posting the vid, very nice to watch! And kudos to all three, very impressive… I had already planned to watch on saturday, now there is even less chance that I forget… BTW, will there be also a replay of division 2 available? Even if it is a tad slower, that might be fun to watch as well… And it would be nice for the entrants.

If no one is working a spotter guide, I could try to help and make one? I'm not part of the league so I'm not sure if I can… @Bram @Chris Stacey Would that be allowed?
Hi @alexSchmurtz I've completely overlooked your post, sorry about that.

Of course you can make a spotterguide, that would be fantastic! That's the community spirit we don't see much anymore in 2015, love it!

How about this, you do your best on a nice guide and as a token of our appreciation we'll send you a nice free premium membership in return :thumbsup:

Sorry, it took much longer than I expected but here they are! Yes, they… I thought it would be more handy to have 3 images, one per server. That means updating them for each race, I'll do my best to do it. That also means I had to follow the last changes, I hope I'm up to date...:rolleyes:
I also did my best to avoid any mistake but please forgive me if I misspelled your name or choose the wrong flag (I am amazed to see people from all around the world, I thought it would be nice to show that…).

(click on images to get them bigger…)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years