Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks less sturdy than the GT Omega Titan which is nearly £300 cheaper at the moment. That has no flex with my heavy diy load cell pedals and accuforce pro on it.

the wheel deck being on raisable arms looks flimsy and reminds me of a cockpit sold a few years ago, they were not strong enough for a clubsport base never mind dd wheel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, the arms look exactly like their wheel stand and the near identical Apex wheel stand from GT Omega. That means you're paying near 500 bucks extra for the seat and some extra tubing.
I had the GT omega wheel stand and while its not technically the same as the next level one, its damn close. Even with a featherlite G27 it still wobbled away nicely. It was a terrible piece of kit really and ended up in the local recycling station.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 1234936

That's Profile rig money, so don't know why you would want less adaptability for the same money. Also GT Omega do the same thing for half the money. It may be good for gaming on, but if your serious about Sim racing your going to want a profile rig.

Upvote 0
I have owned a GT Track for about 8 months. As you can see from the photos I use a Fanatec DD1 base along with Fanatec pedals, shifter, and hand brake. In addition, I use triple 32" displays connected to Sim-Lab support. Overall, I am very happy with the rig. Would I rather have a P1-X, absolutely. Does the GT Track still provide good bang for the buck, I think so.

Pros
  • Good value
  • Built like a tank
  • Seat is very comfortable and adjustable (I am 79kg and 1.8m tall)
  • All controls feel very stable to me
  • Very easy to roll in and out of position
  • I like the belts, adds to the simulation for me
  • Looks nice and purposeful
Cons
  • Mounting plate for wheel does not tilt up. The trailing edge can only be horizontal or tilting down.
  • Overall a don't think it is as adjustable and flexible as a P1-X type rig
The GT Track checks enough boxes that it would really be hard for me to justify upgrading to a P1-X. I have never used another rig so all I can do is watch YouTube videos and compare to what I have.

IMG_8888.jpg
IMG_8881.jpg
IMG_8886.jpg

Upvote 0
Your legs look quite flexed/bend. Is this your preferred position? I am looking for an upgrade and I am quite tall as well.

It has all the room you need for straight legs
I am 6 feet and do not have to adjust the seat or pedal deck to its extremes
I use the pedal deck at about 30 degrees ( guess) so CSP pedals are at 90 degrees
Like I said my only gripe is they went from too wide a seat with the GT to a tiny bit too narrow with this one

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 1234936

Even the Logo is a GT omega Clone, I don't object to introductory rigs, but at least be innovative. I wonder if the price tag is double because everything in OZ is expensive by default.

Upvote 0
I own this - it's solid and nothing like GT Omega stuff. I also have their Triple Screen stand for it and that's solid. It also doesn't look like tesco warehouse shelving either * joking :D * But the seat..... it's very comfy but once again they've skimped on the material and the faux leather is micro thin and can rip easily. My seat has got a tiny tear from God knows what but something must have rubbed against it and not very harshly either I only had it for 2 weeks or it was there all along and I didn't notice it...

Hey Next Level any chance of a freebie replacement. I also own the Next Level GT Ultimate and the seat on that is shocking bad also - had to buy a Sparco seat to replace the same day, it was that flimsy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
GT Ultimate 34KG ( delivered )
GT Track 60KG( delivered )

No issue with fabric tearing still looks as good after 7 months
I use the big bubble bag to cover the entire bucket when not on use ....cat won't go near it :x3:

The only issue I found is the width of the seat
As you can clearly see in the first picture even with a skinny butt Paul is filling the seat

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When I first looked at the seat in the flesh I thought teeny weeny bit narrow but my fat butt feels comfy in it - its very comfy tbh. My other rig has Sparco r100 seat and that looks narrow but I have a friend who has a larger butt than me and he fits in it fine, but after racing for an hour in that I can't stand straight for a week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%