RD Summer Fun Contest – The Ugliest Car Ever Made

2000's Ford Thunderbird
20FCGEA1.jpg

Its just a blue Bar of Soap on wheels

For me, it's gotta be the PT Cruiser. I had to look at one of these Maroon Monstrosities for almost 13 years every time I walked out my front door. Neighbor finally got rid of it. YUCK! :sick:

05-cruiser-hero.jpg

This....thing. I asked a mates kids what they thought of it. The response was, and I quote, what is it? Nope, would rather walk. I present for your viewing pleasure, the 2010 SsangYong Actyon Sports. Pause for effect, now everyone reach for your sick bag.

Attachments

• _3434_-_2010_Black_SsangYong_Actyon_Sports.jpg
    _3434_-_2010_Black_SsangYong_Actyon_Sports.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 308
There are many opinions here, and beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, but the one undisputed king of ugly cars, that probably the entire population of the world can agree upon, has to be the Fiat Multipla Mk1 really. I could imagine, that it must have been the biggest burden in Michael Schumachers career to have to make an ad for that car back in the day, and, even more embarrasing, pretend to like it! The second generation Multipla, mind you,did away with the ugly face, but still kept the middle seat in the front.
Honestly, who's idea was it to have your toddler up front, right beside you? Ready to puke on you at anytime, and punch you in the ribs, while you're busy negotiating traffic. Can't possible have been anyone with kids! I have three children myself, and boy am I glad, they are are all safely stored away in the back row:sneaky::D

#keepfightingmichael

I'm in love with the Copen, but Daihatsu also makes these concept things:
Daihatsu Mira Milano
1991%20Daihatsu%20Mira%20Milano_02.jpg

1991%20Daihatsu%20Mira%20Milano_03.jpg

Daihatsu Hijet Dumbo
1989_Daihatsu_Hijet_Dumbo_Concept_02.jpg

All the cars make by Mitsuoka are really ugly.
Mitsuoka Orochi
6b9587a2968a50346277dce7260452723aac8a78r1-420-280v2_00.jpg

Mitsuoka Le Seyde
37ee89c0e6a848bd5e3814e68630f7c8.jpg

toyota-mirai-rt-2016-ac-722.jpg

I thought there couldn`t be an uglier car than a SSanyong Rodius..........Until Toyota brought out the Mirai.....Quite possibly the most hideous modern creation man has ever produced. Would you just look at the mish mash of awkward angles and shapes. The New Prius is also a contender, but I think this is the ugliest car ever made, It just has to be!
toyota-mirai-rt-2016-ac-722.jpg
Toyota-Mirai-2016-1600-4d.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back