RD Summer Fun Contest – The Ugliest Car Ever Made

ccc43bd293bf2a6d9a3c8e95dcf717c9.jpg
001.jpg

The convertible PT Cruiser with wood panels probably has to be the ugliest car made. The normal PT Cruiser is already hideous, then the convertible looks worse, and to top it off, the "wood" panels.

Not one single car but a group of cars, all the Porsche that were "tuned" bei Hamann:
csm_porsche-cayenne-hamann_438a57e4e7.jpg

In my opinion, Porsche is one of the ultimate Icons in Automobile Design (OK, few exceptions included). If you have the money to buy a Porsche you get a great looking, fantastic driving car. But somehow, some people give them to Hamann and let them transform in something looking like Frankensteins monster.

A few honorable mentions:

1999-Ford-Taurus-1.jpg
00h0h_1dMYrDRzREQ_1200x900.jpg

Late 90's Ford Taurus
MERCEDESBENZA-Klasse-W168--1680_2.jpg

W168 Mercedes A-Class
01-2012-toyota-prius-v-review.jpg

The Toyota Prius V. This picture makes it look decent, but in person they look horrid.
264386.jpg

Toyota Echo (the coupe is even worse)
800px-Buick-Skylark-coupe.jpg

Mid 90's Buick Skylark Coupe
00r0r_ik5ePGI6Obc_1200x900.jpg

C4 Corvettes have never struck me as very good looking.
rrevoqueconvladraftnd021-1.jpg

The Range Rover Evoque Convertible. Why?
murano-crosscabriolet-top-down.jpg.ximg.l_full_m.smart.jpg

The Nissan Murano Cabriolet. Also, WHY?

Oh this is gonna be good

273165496d34794c4ed81dae60e378f5.png

Manufacteurs claimed it would do 0-60 in 2.7 seconds back in 2007, all it did was flop in 2.7 seconds

d8445afed478370e6f96b4f3fa431c1d.png

Its ridiculous, how do you even get into it.
ef24e9cf245f4b6f34d54738f0be380f.png

I dont even.

Any modern Lexus (RX 350 pictured below) ... or Toyota. Seriously, the design language of modern japanese cars is awful. Except maybe Mazda...
10916_st1280_116.jpg

My personal vote goes to the Nissan Juke. Someone in the Nissan design office tried to get cute...and failed in spectacular fashion! :roflmao:

I will say I think both Nissan and Toyota have really begun improving their aesthetics over the last couple model years. I think both of those companies have churned out more than their fair share of truly uninspired designs over the last decade or so but seem to be making an effort at turning things around as of late.

Most MPVs and SUV just plain suck and should be removed from the roads (unless people REALLY need the extra seats or NEED to go off road). Especially SUVs gas guzzling behemoths that just make no sense whatsoever IMO. People slag sports cars off for being manpart extensions, but SUVs are worse IMO.

But the Multipla and Juke get my vote.

Most MPVs and SUV just plain suck and should be removed from the roads (unless people REALLY need the extra seats or NEED to go off road). Especially SUVs gas guzzling behemoths that just make no sense whatsoever IMO. People slag sports cars off for being manpart extensions, but SUVs are worse IMO.

But the Multipla and Juke get my vote.
Sooooo +1

My personal vote goes to the Nissan Juke. Someone in the Nissan design office tried to get cute...and failed in spectacular fashion! :roflmao:

I will say I think both Nissan and Toyota have really begun improving their aesthetics over the last couple model years. I think both of those companies have churned out more than their fair share of truly uninspired designs over the last decade or so but seem to be making an effort at turning things around as of late.
The new micra for example is imo a very beautiful car

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 362 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing