RD Summer Fun Contest – The Ugliest Car Ever Made

Roast my ride!* :redface:
vauxhall-adam-jam%5E640x480%5E.jpg

*It's a Vauxhall Adam - I own one :whistling:
Hit "Agree" for "it's an ugly f***" and "Disagree" for "your car's better than you think"

A Davis Divan 1948

21q2.jpg

Surely only a collection car now ! Only 16 cars were built before the company was dissolved.

It makes me think of a creation by the same guy in this well-known french movie:

:roflmao:

How do you make your shitty car even worse? Give it a bland name like 'Dacia Logan MCV'.

dacia-logan-mcv-estate-2013-front-tracking-1.jpg

Nissan seem to have a knack for turning out some stinkers as well. For every R32 or 200sx, there's a Micra or Juke.

$_86.JPG

This is too easy, and everyone doesn't like a car or another, cars designers has been very productive :p

My pick:
1200px-Renault_Avantime_bleu_side.jpg

The Avantime by Renault... no comment, who could believe such a crap would be a success ? :cautious:

And (weird coincidence, considering the link Renault-Nissan) the Juke:
1200px-2013_Nissan_Juke_Tekna_1.6.jpg

Making lights following the bodywork is good... but only from one angle, otherwise, it's so terrible !
All those Nissan (as usual with crappy idea, other copy it), then Peugeot and other should be banned for ugliness.
(Juke... it was supposed to be a joke, but some executive look other the shoulder of the drunk disigner and "wwaaaaooooooo so amazzziiiiinnggg, we have to build this NOWWWWW !!")

(Also, Multipla is one of the shocking horror which should have never been produced)

How do you make your shitty car even worse? Give it a bland name like 'Dacia Logan MCV'.

View attachment 260986
Nissan seem to have a knack for turning out some stinkers as well. For every R32 or 200sx, there's a Micra or Juke.

View attachment 260987

100% agree that the Micra's an awful-looking thing, but I'd say that the Dacia is bland rather than offensively ugly.

My friends mother had one of these---it was the first time I called a car ugly--I was convinced when I entered the cockpit --look at the high steering wheel its like driving a tractor.:D
Austin Maxi 1969.

1969-austin-maxi-profile.jpg

austin-maxi-interior.jpg

Maxi.jpg

What happened to Nissan's design department the last few years? Almost all their new designs look aweful.

download.jpg

The Pontiac Aztek (with tent. Which is useful, unless you want to drive somewhere)
Pontiac-Aztek.jpg
And the Aztek without the tent.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%