RD Summer Fun Contest – The Ugliest Car Ever Made

Ha ok, I did not understand that we do not agree with me.
All tastes are in nature as we say at home but still, must not exaggerate.

Yeah I'm only joking around my friend. It was my first little runaround and I learn't a lot about basic mechanics on that car as it was so simple to look after. So I will always remember it fondly. Got me from A to B nice enough :)

I used to joke with the local petrol station as the fuel tank was so small it used to cost £8 to fill it up, and he never believed me that I had filled it. :roflmao:

EDIT: I just had to add this in, had me in fits of laughter when he picks up a couple of women at a bus stop, wish I hadn't sold it now! :cool:

Last edited:
Yeah I'm only joking around my friend. It was my first little runaround and I learn't a lot about basic mechanics on that car as it was so simple to look after. So I will always remember it fondly. Got me from A to B nice enough :)

I used to joke with the local petrol station as the fuel tank was so small it used to cost £8 to fill it up, and he never believed me that I had filled it. :roflmao:

EDIT: I just had to add this in, had me in fits of laughter when he picks up a couple of women at a bus stop, wish I hadn't sold it now! :cool:

Honestly the 126 is so :poop: it's great. One of my dream cars. Just cruising in this bad boy through city streets along with 3 (short) friends on a sunny summer day sounds like the most fun you can have with your pants on.

Honestly the 126 is so :poop: it's great. One of my dream cars. Just cruising in this bad boy through city streets along with 3 (short) friends on a sunny summer day sounds like the most fun you can have with your pants on.

Yeah, Fiat 126 is a real beauty(somehow) and its RWD. I want the Fiat Polski version
Fiat-126-Resized5.jpg

Last edited:
Some Chinese low-speed electric vehicle (or l7e in EU standard). There are about 3 million of these on road in China.
v2-65d8c0efbbda20aa448b4c2029788817_1200x500.jpg
download.jpg
1442889825484076.jpg
1512105759232.jpg

Do these make you guys feel a little better;)

Oh dear oh dear. I went around, and as it turns out the Twizzy is not hte only F1 car renault has made, they also did this. If there was one car here that should stand on top, it's this one...

The Renault Espace F1
sndypaybjg5z.jpg

p9vy27tb3eq9.jpg

If this one doesn't win it, y'all have no taste :p. Look at that splitter! Look at the diffusers! Look at the rear wing.
ON AN ESPACE! I thought the 850R estate was a bit ugly, but daaaamn.

Why do I feel the urge to play GT-2 all of a sudden ? Hmmm....

This Ford Fiesta"s Mk7 are everywhere in my area and for me they are ugly, especially side doors and rear taillights.
u1GPkxRh.jpg

Chevrolet Spark
i1xkOvYh.jpg

Cadillac XT4, rear is extremly ugly.
uTyG1d6h.jpg

Mercedes Benz GLC

kkQdiMeh.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.