RD Servers RACE 07

Hello @Henrico Machado
Sorry i did not see you post sooner,
Well if you want race 07 you need to look in here CLICK ME
in there you will find lots of racing with great content,
@Dennis Phelan and @Justin Swan are the guys in charge and do a great job with the events they put on. They will make you feel right at home just ask if you need anything in there im sure they can help ,

dont worry about the English it looks ok to me :)

Last edited:
@Henrico Machado , currently the Race 07 Club is not using the DTM mod but we are providing races six days of the week with the WTCC cars as our star category. WTCC is raced three days a week, Fridays are always the BMW Mini Coopers and the other two days are rotated using a number of other classes. Enjoy the DTM's but I hope you find the time and desire to race in other classes with us online!

Hello @Henrico Machado
Sorry i did not see you post sooner,
Well if you want race 07 you need to look in here CLICK ME
in there you will find lots of racing with great content,
@Dennis Phelan and @Justin Swan are the guys in charge and do a great job with the events they put on. They will make you feel right at home just ask if you need anything in there im sure they can help ,

dont worry about the English it looks ok to me :)

thanx a lot Mate!!

@Henrico Machado , currently the Race 07 Club is not using the DTM mod but we are providing races six days of the week with the WTCC cars as our star category. WTCC is raced three days a week, Fridays are always the BMW Mini Coopers and the other two days are rotated using a number of other classes. Enjoy the DTM's but I hope you find the time and desire to race in other classes with us online!

Hi Den, thanx 4 att.
So, from now can i race in WTCC server ? wil be a pleasure!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 97 13.9%