AC RD-ROC Qualifier LMP1/GT2 @ Paul Ricard - Sunday 18th of December 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Matheus Machado

Talking Door Racing
ROC QUALIFIER.jpg

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #2 EU
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Livetiming: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Porsche 919 LMP1, Corvette C7R GTE, Ferrari 458 GT2, BMW M3 GT2
Track: Paul Ricard (Long straight layout)
Practice: 18:30 GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 GMT (120 Minutes)

Special Notes (PLEASE READ)

What is the RD-ROC?
It is a festive event where all the champions from RD championships throughout 2016 will race together. Along with the champions, the winners of the qualifying events hosted in the clubs will also be able to race. You can find more info about it here.

What I have to do in this event to qualify?
The winners of the GT and P1 classes will be awarded a place, in case another driver who already is qualified takes part in the event and finished ahead of someone who isn't qualified, the first out of the non-qualified gets the spot.

Will this event run accordingly to league regulations?
No. This is still a club race and the Golden Rule must be respected. If you feel disadvantaged by another driver, send a PM to @Matheus Machado after the race describing your incident. A video or a timestamp (lap number) of the incident is also required.

I am a slow driver, am I still able to join?
Of course! Our club races are meant first and foremost to gain online experience. There are plenty of slots available and I'm sure you will find a nice challenge in the field.

What are the class lapping rules?
The faster car has to find their way through. That means the slower class (GTE) is expected to keep their line. See this onboard if you are unsure how it works.

How many cars of each class?
18 P1s and 18 GTs, as Paul Ricard supports 36 slots. GT cars won't receive ballast to equalize possible performance differences, choose whatever you like the most.

Last edited:
Entry List P1
  1. Jimlaad43
  2. Discovery.TV
  3. IRobot
  4. BioForce
  5. Geof
  6. jfChampagne
  7. Free Slot

Entry List GT
  1. Alexis Clapano - tbd
  2. Matuszczak Piotr - C7R
  3. Aksu - C7R
  4. Christian Moreau - C7R
  5. JoaoBessaM - C7ARGH
  6. RippedXFuel - tbd
  7. Eugene Abramoff - C7R
  8. Rakun - M3
  9. Franco Becagli - 458
  10. Tobias Röhner - M3
  11. hape
  12. RippedXFuel - C7R
  13. Free Slot
UTP:50

Last edited by a moderator:
Please sign me up for the GT2. Car TBD

Edit: Can you also post the track link please just to make sure I have the correct version (unless there is only one out there). Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years