RD Rally Club - What could go wrong? - GT in USA - 7th of January to 9th of January 2021

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
ss_81cd559baa05f2bb67f3547f936919b68105aa67.1920x1080.jpg

With all going on in USA currently, why don't we join the chaos in our own way? GT's on the fast gravel - what could possibly go wrong?

To participate in the event, you have to be a member of RaceDepartment, and be a part of the Racedepartment club on RaceNet. Click Here to Join. This club is cross-platform, so you can join from Steam, PS4 and xBox. Sadly Oculus Store users cannot join.

Cars: Rally GT
Itinerary

GT USA.jpg

Session Open: 7th of January 11:00 UTC to 9th of January 22:00 UTC.

Assists: Allowed
Forced Cockpit: No!
Hardcore Damage: No!
Unexpected Moments: Yes

Hi folks,
I've recently discovered this group and pleased to see so many like minded souls.
Thoroughly enjoyed the RWD GT USA event, despite a minor off on one stage where I thought I was on a different stage. I didn't leave a lot on the table on the last stage!
Thanks for a great event. Do you have any similar, rwd gravel rallies planned?
(We all know 4WD is taking the easy way out anyway)

I am a sucker for the RWD's in the game in the first place, and I like variation, so I can guarantee that there will be more events with them in the future. The biggest problm for me seems to be able to remember to actually create these rallies (just like when we ran the rally club in Richard Burns Rally) :laugh:

I am a sucker for the RWD's in the game in the first place, and I like variation, so I can guarantee that there will be more events with them in the future. The biggest problm for me seems to be able to remember to actually create these rallies (just like when we ran the rally club in Richard Burns Rally) :laugh:

I hear you, brother!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back