RD Rally Club - Welcome to Scotland - Gr.A in Scotland - 30th March to 2nd April 2020

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
289gbCX.jpg

Welcome to Scotland! Seemingly a hybrid of Wales, Finland and Poland. Talk about a weird mix. We'll bring out the good old Gr.A cars for this event, so we all have a chance to drive McRae's Legacy, and in tribute of old days, a slightly longer rally! :)
To participate in the event, you have to be a member of RaceDepartment, and be a part of the Racedepartment club on RaceNet. Click Here to Join. This club is cross-platform, so you can join from Steam, PS4 and xBox. Sadly Oculus Store users cannot join.

Cars: Gr.A
Itinerary

LkpUpbW.png

Session Open: 30th Mar 00:00 GMT to 2nd Apr 23:59 GMT.

Assists: Allowed
Forced Cockpit: No!
Hardcore Damage: No!
Unexpected Moments: Yes!
DLC's Needed: Any season/deluxe version will give Scotland.​

The results are sorted by the fastest time on that particular stage, not the overall time. If you click the "Total" on the top right, it will sort the results from the overall results after that stage.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Resultatene på bildet ditt sorteres etter tidene på prøven som er kjørt, ikke etter totaltidene. Hvis du klikker på "Total" oppe til høyre, så vil den sortere etter totaltidene etter prøven :)

I wonder where people are coming from. I like to keep the club open, as it might work as a nice little recruitment-club for RaceDepartment. But we now average over 100 new members a week, and we've had over 230 starters in this event so far. I just wish I knew how people find this club - not that I am complaining! I hope people enjoy the bigger fields as well! :)

by the time you wrote this, I was reading a book (a good one) and enjoying a glass of wine (not too bad either). Just a shame for the first six stages I'd already finished. Ah well, the history of art is full of unfinished masterpieces ...

At least the book was a good one :)
We'll hope for better luck next time, but with the stability of RaceNet now, I'm not too optimistic for the easter.

And, as an easter surprise, it's actually results uploaded to the 2nd post this time! Yes, it's true. Results. Posted in the thread!
Scroll up, or click here
If you want your real name in the results, please contact me about it, and I'll add the name to the converter :)

Last edited:
Also, @LuMue if you don't want your name there, I can remove it and just use your RaceNet-name. The reason you are there with a full name is that due to special characters in your name, it was a brilliant name to check the conversion etc. But just say it, and you'll go to your nick in the club results :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%