RD Rally Club - Vinteräventyr i Värmland - R5 in Sweden - 16th of November to 19th of November 2020

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
cBiVp8T.jpg

Vinteräventyr i Värmland translates to "Winter Adventure in Värmland", so now you all learned a little bit of Swedish you'll never need! Fast nimble 4WD cars in the snow is always a fun little adventure, even though it's not too long since we last visited Värmland, the winter is coming fast!
To participate in the event, you have to be a member of RaceDepartment, and be a part of the Racedepartment club on RaceNet. Click Here to Join. This club is cross-platform, so you can join from Steam, PS4 and xBox. Sadly Oculus Store users cannot join.

Cars: R5
Itinerary

a2PjHlV.png

Session Open: 16th of November 00:00 UTC to 19th of November 23:59 UTC.

Assists: Allowed
Forced Cockpit: No!
Hardcore Damage: No
Unexpected Moments: Yes!
DLC's Needed: Rally Sweden

I've had to miss a couple because of work but I want to get back at it, the more I play it the more I love this sim.

Will there be a rally this week with the holidays?

I've had to miss a couple because of work but I want to get back at it, the more I play it the more I love this sim.

Will there be a rally this week with the holidays?

And I keep forgetting to set up new rallies as I am so focused on not forgetting the rF2 club stuff.

Are there holidays this week? :p Not in Norway! :) I'll throw out a rally now. I need to set some sort of alert for this I think. The rF2 club demands a much more hands on approach for everything, so I tend to be overly focused on making things run smoothly there. With DR2 all I have to do is set up the sessions, the rest isn't something I can do something with. But that also means it's not something I think about daily. Sorry!

And I keep forgetting to set up new rallies as I am so focused on not forgetting the rF2 club stuff.

Are there holidays this week? :p Not in Norway! :) I'll throw out a rally now. I need to set some sort of alert for this I think. The rF2 club demands a much more hands on approach for everything, so I tend to be overly focused on making things run smoothly there. With DR2 all I have to do is set up the sessions, the rest isn't something I can do something with. But that also means it's not something I think about daily. Sorry!
Yeah I'm in the US so Thanksgiving is this week. No worries about forgetting. I actually wish I could join in with the RF2 club. I am getting into RF2 more but sadly being based in the US the times don't really line up.

Yeah I'm in the US so Thanksgiving is this week. No worries about forgetting. I actually wish I could join in with the RF2 club. I am getting into RF2 more but sadly being based in the US the times don't really line up.

Ye, we don't really have much US time-based stuff sadly. I guess the Aussie-races every other Sunday comes at a bad time as well? (I have no idea about time differences).

Rally is up btw.

Last edited:
Ye, we don't really have much US time-based stuff sadly. I guess the Aussie-races every other Sunday comes at a bad time as well? (I have no idea about time differences).

Rally is up btw.
Yeah. For the most part races either take place while I'm at work or very early in the morning.

Thank you for putting it up

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back