RD Rally Club - Rockin' Ridabelles - F2 in Spain - 05th to 09th of October 2020

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
DR2_CMSite_S3S4_Header.jpg

Promo-picture by Codemasters
Back to rallying, and this time we will rock Ridabelles, though, I do advise to not actually hit the rocks that are around in this area. They cannot be moved and will cause both damage and timeloss. But if you like a different type of challenge, I won't try to stop you, just don't say you weren't warned!

To participate in the event, you have to be a member of RaceDepartment, and be a part of the Racedepartment club on RaceNet. Click Here to Join. This club is cross-platform, so you can join from Steam, PS4 and xBox. Sadly Oculus Store users cannot join.

Cars: F2 Kit Car
Itinerary

zW6xDqN.png

Session Open: 5th October 00:00 UTC to 9th October 23:59 UTC.

Assists: Allowed
Forced Cockpit: No!
Hardcore Damage: No!
Unexpected Moments: Yes!
DLC's Needed: At least one F2-car!

Last edited:
Is there an easy way to tell which bits of DLC you own without firing up the game?

Well that would depend on what store version of DR 2.0 you own. I can only speak about the Steam version which I own, can't comment on others.

If you own the Steam version you can right-click on game in left-hand column and select "properties". Scroll over to the far right and click on DLC tab. You will find here all the extra content cars you may own as well as the additional items you have purchased as DLC. I opened the "cars" folder on local files but could only see abbreviated text with no discernable association to car manufacture and model. Hope this helps a bit.

I joined RD recently to go deeper in to sim racing and so far it's been nothing but an ace experience. I just bought DiRT Rally 2.0 two weeks ago and had no idea there was a RD Dirt Rally 2.0 club. I'll sign up later this week when I have some spare time.

Latest News

Back