RD Rally Club - Juicy Jumpin' - NR4/R4 at Finland - 13th to 16th April 2020

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
4-jpg.302417

Livery made by @pigloaf can be found here

Time to jump around. We got a little taste of it with the Easter special in Sweden, but now. Now it is time for proper jumping. With some slightly lazy, soft and juicy NR4/R4 cars! Nothing to make you feel the jumping like 1.3 tonnes of a rally car on semi-stock dampers landing a 50 meter jump, eh?
To participate in the event, you have to be a member of RaceDepartment, and be a part of the Racedepartment club on RaceNet. Click Here to Join. This club is cross-platform, so you can join from Steam, PS4 and xBox. Sadly Oculus Store users cannot join.

Cars: NR4/R4
Itinerary

JiSAUwD.png

Session Open: 13th Apr 00:00 GMT to 16th Apr 23:59 GMT.

Assists: Allowed
Forced Cockpit: No!
Hardcore Damage: No!
Unexpected Moments: Yes!
DLC's Needed: Rally Finland (or one of the seasons where Finland is a part)

Last edited:
As someone who hasn't driven the Mitsubishi at all in Dirt Rally 2.0 so far, it sure was extremely difficult to keep it on the track, resulting in multiple tires having to get changed during the stages. A mix out of no experience on the car and very few experience on the game itself so far has definitely made this a horror to drive through personally, but even then I had an alright pace when I did keep it on the track catching one or two green sectors on the way, so that's a small win for me already given how inexperienced I am so far.

As someone who hasn't driven the Mitsubishi at all in Dirt Rally 2.0 so far, it sure was extremely difficult to keep it on the track, resulting in multiple tires having to get changed during the stages. A mix out of no experience on the car and very few experience on the game itself so far has definitely made this a horror to drive through personally, but even then I had an alright pace when I did keep it on the track catching one or two green sectors on the way, so that's a small win for me already given how inexperienced I am so far.

Probably not the easiest combo with a lack of experience, but at least the roads are wide. It could've been worse, it could've been Poland or Scotland! :)

I haven't tried Finland yet in DR2 but in DR1 it was regularly a painful experience, with rallies ending rather abruptly :D

I find Finland easier in DR2, I haven't had any of those "land hard and get a puncture" situations!

EDIT: As evident by one of my GIF's, that surely would've been puncture in DR1!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing