RD Rally Club - Back to work weeks - 4 events - 16th of August to 12th of September 2021

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
5-png.481851

Livery created by @nicoluffy06 can be downloaded here

The summer is coming to an end, and as we are getting back to work and school, we will do a small tour to get back into rallying again too. We start with F2 Kit Cars in New Zealand, continue to Scotland with Group A, then Spain with WRC 2000's before we finish off the tour with a full blast with R5's in USA.

All rallies consist of 6 stages (2+2+2) with the final stage being the longest in all the events. They will be open from monday to sunday, and the final stage will have to be completed and you will have to confirm back to the main menu after that stage before midnight sunday to get a valid time in the event.

To participate in the event, you have to be a member of RaceDepartment, and be a part of the Racedepartment club on RaceNet. Click Here to Join. This club is cross-platform, so you can join from Steam, PS4 and xBox. Sadly Oculus Store users cannot join.

Cars: F2 Kit Car, Group A, WRC 2000's, R5

Sessions Open:
16th of August 22:00 UTC to 12th of September 22:00 UTC.

Assists: Allowed
Forced Cockpit: No!
Hardcore Damage: No!
Unexpected Moments: Yes

I just seen this club and I had to join. I am about a 9 months into dr2 and I love it. I built a sim rig just for it. IDK if there is any official sign up forum that I need to fill out. But My handle in game is bustednuts.

I just seen this club and I had to join. I am about a 9 months into dr2 and I love it. I built a sim rig just for it. IDK if there is any official sign up forum that I need to fill out. But My handle in game is bustednuts.
No need to sign up anywhere, it is enough just joining the club and go driving :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back