DiRT Rally 2.0 RD Rally Championship - Start Date?

Hi guys,

was just aksing myselfif the new RDRC season starts directly when clubs/eaguea are available in DR2.0 ??
Would give the whole thing a more realistic touch as people had limited time to "learn" the handmade stages by heart and it's not like a hotlap competition anymore...

Hi guys,

was just aksing myselfif the new RDRC season starts directly when clubs/eaguea are available in DR2.0 ??
Would give the whole thing a more realistic touch as people had limited time to "learn" the handmade stages by heart and it's not like a hotlap competition anymore...
Already studying Whaanga Coast & El Condor onboard footage... :roflmao:

It worked in D4 as in DR without issues.
Maybe someone didn‘t get the final hint that allowed to edit the liveries without being banned from the leaderboards or online leagues...
I drove several leagues with self-created skins on the cars.
So, it works as in D4 to be correct...

That was way after I gave up on D4.

Regarding RDRC...
51283608_766787720344647_3459584023645388800_n.jpg

This is honestly extremely poor from Codemasters. Ugh.

I just want to throw out an additional update here! :)

The post above still stands. However, we would also need to find the ideal cutoff in the Season 1 DLC thingy to decide if we want to include any car(s)/rally/rallies from that Season Pass in to RDRC. There are things to consider, both dripfeed-wise, and userbase.

Regardless, we would need the leagues/clubs feature to be in place and working first :)

:inlove::inlove::inlove: I can't wait

Neither can I.

Curious to see of Codemasters have made any improvements to the league/club section. Now that there is different levels of ruts and gravel on the stages, I hope we have a chance to implement different levels of that in the events as well. So while the conditions will be equal for all drivers, the re-runs of the stages will be on a worn stage compared to the first run.

I am allowed to hope and dream, right?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years