RD Rally Championship Season 9 - Rally World

Some night stages under the Catamarcan moonlight:

Rd3 Argentina ss5 b.jpg

And some night rally fever with flares, fires and Ford.

Rd3 Argentina ss5 d.jpg

Finally the BMW got it's colors for Argentina! I avoided using the pink "Your Logo Here" car for another rally! Local sponsors ftw!
MhvpeSK.png

This really is a backmarker-livery? :roflmao:

Nice livery! seeing the Munchi's logo reminds me of Fede Villagra Focus RS that he used in the WRC between 2007-2013 :thumbsup: is an iconic livery for me tbh, i loved it as a kid, your rendition of the livery looks great. Munchi's is the ice cream bussiness owned by Luis Perez Companc, who also used to drive (or co drive?) for the team.

By the way, REPSOL YPF is from spain! YPF alone (without the repsol) is the argentine company :thumbsup:

Nice livery! seeing the Munchi's logo reminds me of Fede Villagra Focus RS that he used in the WRC between 2007-2013 :thumbsup: is an iconic livery for me tbh, i loved it as a kid, your rendition of the livery looks great. Munchi's is the ice cream bussiness owned by Luis Perez Companc, who also used to drive (or co drive?) for the team.

By the way, REPSOL YPF is from spain! YPF alone (without the repsol) is the argentine company :thumbsup:

That's where the inspiration was from! :)

Ah, I saw Repsol and YPF merged, and when I found the Repsol YPF logo I felt that it fit so nicely at the back of the BMW, I just couldn't drop that logo :p

I may have taken it a bit too literally when they said "keep the machinery between the greenery".

20210321101121_2.jpg

I picked up a puncture but it didn't really matter since the wheels weren't even on the ground.

20210321101302_1.jpg

(I may need to put sponsors on the undercarriage for the next rally. ;))

20210321101015_2.jpg

At least I was able to get this nice photo that makes it look like I know how to drive fast. Poland was fun! Thanks everyone!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%