RD Rally Championship Season 9 - General Discussion

Hi Ole Marius,

just noticed one thing: in racenet I'm brugab, and when I go there through the game it's the name it shows. But when I go from a web browser to racenet it shows brugb in the club results, don't know maybe because of steam.

ok it's been a great first week, hope getting better and closer to the points in the next runs - with a litle help of your old number (313). Thanks.

Hi Ole Marius,

just noticed one thing: in racenet I'm brugab, and when I go there through the game it's the name it shows. But when I go from a web browser to racenet it shows brugb in the club results, don't know maybe because of steam.

ok it's been a great first week, hope getting better and closer to the points in the next runs - with a litle help of your old number (313). Thanks.

I'll figure it out :) that's why I posted in the Directors Note thread today :)

Guys, sorry if my question is dumb and/or is answered elsewhere, i've searched in these foruns and found nothing. Is there a combined timetable of past results? thanks and congratulations for a great event and a even greater magazine... loving this...

Last edited:
@Ole Marius Myrvold Maybe we can have a "Standings" or "Results" thread with results from all rallies combined? Not sure if there is one yet. Testland could also go there.

The Points Tables thread will come up when the results are official and I've made the standings :)
All the rally results will be in post #3 in all the rallies threads. I think that's the best way to do it, we have enough RDRC-threads as it is :) It also "forces" people to visit the rally-thread :)

So with the site/forum changing coming weekend, maybe a(n) ̶R̶D̶ OT Rally Championship season 10 is also on the way? Asking for a friend ;)

Last edited:
So with the site/forum changing coming weekend, maybe a(n) ̶R̶D̶ OT Rally Championship season 10 is also on the way? Asking for a friend ;)

Man. RDRC S10 won't happen then, as in proper RD... :p

Well, I want to, let's see what the future brings. The "clubs" bit in EA WRC isn't... amazeballs sadly. We've had some interesting happenings in the club rallies here at RD.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%