RD Rally Championship Season 9 - Announcement & Info

Any time is a good time to become DiRTy :)
I agree with the comment. Rally racing to me is extremely difficult to master, I do however admire the SimRallyiers & especialy the guys that do it in reel life - I find it the ultimate form of racing.

I must have been on the moon or mars, I just discovered RDRC today (4 years an RD member!!!)

I must CONGRTULATE RD - the magasin is just a great piece of work - thank you for the efforts put in producing this GREAT piece of work. This type/form of information is what makes Sim Racing such a great hobby/passion.

Ole Marius Myrvold, not sure if I should mention or not, but in the interests of not having the honour of both being staff and getting banned from leagues (;-)): I planned to do round one this weekend but my internet has been out for the last couple of days, so I haven't had the chance to do so :-(

Ole Marius Myrvold, not sure if I should mention or not, but in the interests of not having the honour of both being staff and getting banned from leagues (;-)): I planned to do round one this weekend but my internet has been out for the last couple of days, so I haven't had the chance to do so :-(

No danger of that happening. I like to see it as real life rally, not everyone does all events. Especially not privateers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back