DiRT Rally RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Sweden Preview

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
JRV2ZVP1.jpg
The already record-breaking RDRC is soon live with it's second round of the championship, this time in fast and snowy Sweden. With 300 starters in Monaco, Sweden might see even more drivers try to tackle the 137.78km spread out over 17 stages.

The Swedish rally is building on the immense success of Rally Monte-Carlo, which saw Diogo Velosa win the rally ahead of Jon Joannidis and Lukas Wahlen. The 4WD- class saw Miguel Figueiredo win ahead of Ethan O'Hagan and Alexandre Chaino. In 2WD+ it was a 1-2 team finish for Peugeot Team Sweden, with Tommie Lindberg winning ahead of Jimmy Bogren. Norbert Leitner took 3rd. Lastly, in the 2WD- class it was a complete Opel dominance, with Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan winning ahead of Ismail Yakubu and Kieran Poole.

As always, here is the checklist for the RDRC Events
  • Check that your name in the league on dirtgame.com is the same that you have signed up with - if not, you can notify the score-keeper here. Remember that changing Steam nickname can change your name on dirtgame.com
  • Check that you are indeed registered to your correct league, PC, PS4 or xBox One. You can find your leagues here
  • Remember to check the Directors Note Thread in case of rule changes or important notices. The thread is here.
  • If you are not signed up yet, and wish to participate in the Championship, you can do so by signing up here

For a full overview of all the stages for Rally Sweden including descriptions and length, full results from the previous event, and maybe most important, a proper guide on how to drive on snow and with snowbanks. Head in to our snowy edition of the Rally Magazine!

16735900_10155087180309645_1222720203_n.png

View the Swedish Edition of the RDRC Rally Magazine here. (Press F11 for fullscreen)
Download the Swedish Edition of the RDRC Rally Magazine here (13.7mb)

Last edited:
Another funny little error is Joonas Raivio's surname which is spelled "Raivo" in the magazine. Raivo means "rage" in Finnish so I hope that isn't a hint about him road-raging or anything :p

Top-notch work anyways! Really enjoy reading these!

What happened I signed up and then the 13th of this month I go to the Dirt Rally League page and sure Race Department was the on list but no event what gives did I miss something or was it canceled.

I would assume that you applied to the correct league for your system on this list?
The RaceNet league called "racedepartment" was used for club racing here, but have not been used for well over a year ;)

Then where pray tell do I go to get in to the Dirt Rally league I down loaded, RDRC the Magazine, form the signup page that had all the rule thought I was in it shows up in the Dirt Rally game when I bring it up. But it it is not letting me join the race and I want in so bad.

Okay I went there and read all then clicked on to join and still nothing in game I am on a PC and I filled out everything to join but I am confused it shouldn't be this hard I know. I signed up on the sign up thread page it is on page 32 of the sign up thread page #625 on the page list but I am having problems is this on my end of what. thank you just what to race in the league.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%