RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Announcement & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That magazine was great! I don't even own Dirt Rally :redface: but it was a great read, I might pick the game up over Christmas(steam sale:x3:) :thumbsup:

Cool trailer, Awesome magazine, looking great so far! I want in!:)

I better finally get started on making a proper handbrake then:D
Quick question: how many input devices does DiRT Rally support?

Great stuff a dirt championship at last! Great magazine too. @Ole Marius Myrvold are you going to work out all the individual stage times?!!

Thanks! :)
Yes, with the brilliant resultParser made by Aaron DeMarre, we'll be able to extract each stagetime. That combined with some scripting/programming by @Michael Nelson should make the process relatively straight forward :)

Thanks! :)
Yes, with the brilliant resultParser made by Aaron DeMarre, we'll be able to extract each stagetime. That combined with some scripting/programming by @Michael Nelson should make the process relatively straight forward :)

Good stuff - it took me a while with just 6 players and an excel spreadsheet :rolleyes:
Just a suggestion if you are going to work out the exact stage times for each stage, how about making the last stage of each round the PowerStage? The top 3 times for that stage get bonus points as per the real WRC, 3 for 1st, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd?

Good stuff - it took me a while with just 6 players and an excel spreadsheet :rolleyes:
Just a suggestion if you are going to work out the exact stage times for each stage, how about making the last stage of each round the PowerStage? The top 3 times for that stage get bonus points as per the real WRC, 3 for 1st, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd?

Ye, and I am awful at excel as well, so I would most likely use a week just to get it working!
We had it the last the seasons, but decided against it this time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back