RD Racing Club event Monday July 9

I'm getting a little bit irate now.. I thought that this situation was over, i've apologized, made a statement that i'll take a step back. And no, i didn't fill out any incident report, i believe none have done so. And there's no posts by me between Chirlies and Davids, maybe i didn't visit this forum in the mean time? So, can this now stop? Just look at how many times i've been mentioned in the incident reports last season.. Don't want to write or read anything more about this, i feel like writing expletives already. Talking about blowing things out of their proportions....

i think you need to calm down a bit kennett and take some contructive critisism onboard, that sort of attitude will get you nowhere, you know we talk about incidents you know they get discussed in the forum, all the things ive commented on are things either brought up by members in the forum or by yourself either on server or in the forum, if you dont want to discuss things maybe you shouldnt bother mentioning them i.e your brake pedal and fov, im not going to lie when i say you were by far the most incident prone during the first 2 races of the off season and if you cant see that and would like to carry on the way you have then fair enough, the comments made by myself reik and whoever else are only to help members and stop the problems that have happened.

your right though, youve blown this out of proportion.

How many times do i have to say i'm sorry before you accept it? I've said that i will change my behavior during practice races and take full responsibility of my previous actions. I've learned my lesson. What do i need to do more? Asa a penance, will i have to drive three hours in Nordsleife with left hand reciting PrestoGP guidelines out of memory?

As Reik said Kennett apologized and said he would change thats all he can be expected to do so I think Kennett is right in the point that this should end now.

Done.

I would really appreciate when we happen to be on the server at the same time, to do few laps of dueling. Statistically it will be probable that it will be faster than me so maybe the faster guy puts in more fuel, maybe racetrim to even the times. Go out on track at the same time and pass each other, battle, defend etc. Just drive around each other, wait if one spins, slow done when ahead... If there's more than one than maybe a pack? Would help to judge distances around the car, where the perimeters are. There are no public servers to practice that and AI is useless as a training partner.

Well to clear this up, this was not a regular Presto GP event, in the RD Racing Club any driver can send an incident report via PM to a staff member who then decides wether or not to assign penalties, I think thats was the kind of incident report Kennett ment as well.
But yeah this is only to inform everyone for the next racing club event that this option exists

Kennett, this is how I see the practice for a race event from an organisers view:
Assuming that all members has it as a habit to do all their preperations for race on our servers, I wish to have a framework that maximises the amount of company one has on the server. I tried with a thread called practice sheduler where one could announce once intentions to practice a spesific time and see if others were interested. But it did not catch on very well and died away. I would like to have an online display of who's currently online on server etc. but that is far outside my capabillities.

So my ponit is, I have always wished for what you are asking, but have not found a good solution.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back