RD Racing Club event Monday July 9

I have made a request for an RD Racing Club event to Yves Larose and he was kind enough to offer me a weekday date (Monday, July 9) to have one of our practise races on that day (evening as always).
As said before, that could be good advertising and we might find one or two more drivers who would like to join the league.

Before confirming I just would like to make a quick survey because the race would not be on wednesday as originally planned and there should be a decent number of drivers who take part so that it makes sense to organize this race in the Racing Club.

So just post if you think you can make it on that date or not.
I just make a start and say that I would be there

id prefer either the 11th of july or the 18th of july as the next practise race, that keeps it on a wednesday.

i was hoping for at least a 3 week spread between practise races too so we ended up with the last (hungaroring) being about 2-3 week before the season start.

next one will be spa 08, whenever we decide to have it, if all thats cool with nico that is.......

If the time spread between the practise races is 3 weeks, the next should be on the 18th of July, right? So why not have a "serious fun event" in between on the 9th of July to promote our league via the RD racing club and get some extra attention? ;)

We could use a well known track (maybe one from the later voting) - for example Hockenheim 1999?

David, you're doing a great job in organizing the practise races! :thumbsup: I'll give my best to show up in the upcoming events.

I start a list to be updated by those who are most likely to appear in a possible RD club event (I hope it fills up quickly so it makes sence to give Yves green light):

1. Jonas
2. Reik
3. ...

Cool looks like it's filling up. Jonas, is it still enough to give Yves a go?

Which ever track you choose. When the event is published I try to post a decent setup asap. And I hope others do so as well. :)

Yes I feel like the necessary number is reached so we'll give it a go. :)
I'd agree with Reik on the track choice and would choose Hockenheim99 for this event and the format will stay the same as at Monza 2x10 laps with reverse grid.

So it will probably take a few days untill sign up for this event opens but as soon as thats the case I'll post it here in the Presto Forum

I have an idea about cross promotion. If Nico could host a PrestoGP practice server then and it would be mentioned in the RD Club event thread in the first or second post we might see some new guys on a PrestoGP server.

As a positive side effect we would also get in touch with Hockenheim 1999 (considering the voting) and we all have one place to prepare together for the Club event (including none PrestoGP members).

both good ideas, the first person to sign up will just mention the server then :)
Ive also just made a presentation picture for all future racing club events in RD style, I hope it can be used

15q7p7p.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back