RD Public Server

To my overwhelming joy, I saw the RaceDepartment public server among the multiplayer games in GSC today. Would someone be kind enough to let us know which mods and additional tracks it will be running, so that we can be prepared for some quality pub server racing?

Ok, so what is the point of having it set to All Cars/Tracks? This makes it impossible for a race to be had, as people will jump in with different classes. Even if we gather up here and make an agreement on what class to drive, someone else could still pop in with a totally different class...

Ok, so what is the point of having it set to All Cars/Tracks? This makes it impossible for a race to be had, as people will jump in with different classes. Even if we gather up here and make an agreement on what class to drive, someone else could still pop in with a totally different class...
Not "all tracks & cars" but a roll of the default content.

I've also set one up earlier today. No mods. Running the V8 stock cars on Guapore. You guys are welcome to it if interested. Its only a 10 slot server at this time however. I've not been able to test it yet myself as I am at work. If anyone is interested in testing it out and letting me know of any issues or not, that'd be great. ;)

Also as I'm new to sim racing servers (in this case GSCE) I'm still fiddling with the settings, figuring things out etc.

Name of server: D0K-GSCE-247
pass: D0K1122

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%