RD public races

Tim Ling

It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work
I was just wondering if these happened at any particular time or day. While I am still struggling against the AI, human competition is just much more fun.

I dont think there will be much more RD public races in the future. At the moment we are only running the leagues and club servers with passwords.
But you will be there soon i am sure!

I hope so Bram, but at least I get to learn some of the tracks. Any suggestions for the best one to try? So far I've raced on Curitiba, Monza, Brands Hatch and Zandvoort.

I'm also using the Honda...is that a reasonable choice?

the honda is a realy nice car not that much on the edge as the chevy (it feels like the honda has lesser torque)
and you should realy join up already, you will improve way faster if you have not to deal with wreckers
and its way more fun to drive with other ppl as against the ai :).

i normaly check the events i want to be part of and start train the track we will run there
mostly the server for a event is open long befor the event starts so you will meet a lot of drivers befor the event already
and they are all realy helpfull if it comes to setups or tips where you can improve your line

cya soon on track ;D

Hi Tim, we are looking forward to you joining us on-track. Hang in there, not much longer to wait.
The Honda is a nicely balanced car to learn, especially to learn FWD cars. The Seat Leon is also quite good to start with.

Re your track list, they are good ones, Zandvoort is a little tricky to learn to drive fast on, another good one for more high speed flowing practice is Brno.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%