Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Quali lap was mixed, first and sector were poor but 3rd sector seemed ok and that put me 9th.
Ended up overtaking Luke outside the track at the start and gave him the position back to not get a penalty but ended losing a few more positions. Then was behind a lagging Harry, only got past when he left the session. Then I overtook Luke, though it felt like a bit of a half-hearted move, still ended up sort of pushing him wide. Pitted 1 lap before the safety car which wasn't great. Then ended up causing chaos when getting past Connor's disconnected car at the restart, I should've just carried on as normal so apologies for that. After getting past Martijn, not much happened after that and all in all just happy to get to the end.

Congrats to Sam on the win and well done to Nicolas and Ben on the podium.

Quali was very poor, though probably would've only gained one position had i actually put a lap together.
Spent the first part of the race just avoiding carnage and after that was on my own for the most part, and no points to show in the end.
Congrats to Sam on the win and well done to Ben and Nicolas on the podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back