Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Meh... great Qualifying by my standards, turned into a pretty rubbish race.

Pile up on the Formation Lap didn't help. Meant I started on cold tyres and didn't get the launch I would've normally had.

Got totally caught out by the VSC a few laps in, cropping up just as I got to pit in lane, which wouldn't let me change tyre compound quick enough to make a change onto the Hard tyre work at that point... meaning I HAD to stay out and make the S-M work.
Was catching @F4H_Jamie at a few tenths a lap for the M stint, but I was having to manage my ERS so damn much that any progress I made was neutralised by harvesting time and again. It was a pain... and then he crashed and gifted me the position.

Don't know what happened to @Martijn Boontje, but whatever it was put me in the position at the end where I could pit from P9, giving it to @Hasnain282, put on a set of S and still come out in P10, getting the Fastest Lap and the point that goes with it.

Maximum points Ferrari could've earned today was 4 I think, even with my starting position... so 4 it is.

BC3bZMI.png

Race Time: 8:00pm UK Time (GMT)

Host: Ben Goldie | DemoN47z_
Backup Host: Hasnain Aslam | Hasnain282

S11 Pole: Ben Goldie (1:34.611)
S11 Podium:
Alex Gerasimenko
2. Michael Fleming
3. Sean van Belkom

Drivers Standings (Top 3)
Connor McDonagh (Racing Point) - 189 Points
2. Alex Gerasimenko (Alfa Romeo) - 181 Points
3. Paris Burrell (Haas) - 161 Points

Constructors Standings (Top 3)
Alfa Romeo - 339 Points
2. Racing Point - 226 Points
3. Haas - 164 Points

Pole Position Award: Alex Gerasimenko (3)
Fastest Lap Award: Francis McGinn, Dawid Wiśniewski, Paris Burrell, Luke Cage (2)
Driver of the Day Award: Paris Burrell (4)​

Notified Absences:
- Martijn Boontje (Mercedes)
- Andrea Cecchini (Mercedes)
- Jamie Ducie (Renault)
- Nicolas Giraud (Racing Point)

Reserve List:
- Alex Krois - Red Bull

Penalties From Previous Races:

Last edited:
Offender: @alex1994128

Issue: Apparently his wheel disconnected in the middle of the chicane, and as I had just caught up to him it seemed like a brake check and damaged my wing and ruined my race. He knows about the faulty wheel issue which disconnects at random but for some reason still chooses to race with it.

Link:
yeah i can confirm i struggled with massive wheel disconnects since hungary, however this particular incident was a double downshift, because as you can see my car didnt turn into an AI so it wasnt a disconnect. I went back to my old T300 so hopefully i have resolved it. Idk what to say really, its just a hardware issue on my side that i have hopefully fixed now by changing wheels.

Unfortunately i have no footage because my wheel pressed the share button by itself during the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back