RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just finished mine - let me introduce you to a brand new Tesco Value Racing MX5 Cup livery:

mx7-cup.png

@Tobias Röhner - I have the GIMP's .xcf file only, not .psd, still layered and stuff - would that be any good for you? If not, I can probably convert it at work tomorrow.

Not sure how to do the driver/pits yet, but that shouldn't be too difficult since it should be... well... basic. :)

Ok, just finished mine - let me introduce you to a brand new Tesco Value Racing MX5 Cup livery:

mx7-cup.png

@Tobias Röhner - I have the GIMP's .xcf file only, not .psd, still layered and stuff - would that be any good for you? If not, I can probably convert it at work tomorrow.

Not sure how to do the driver/pits yet, but that shouldn't be too difficult since it should be... well... basic. :)
You can also just send me the .dds. Less work for me at this point :p

If you guys are interested, we can blast around Nords tomorrow after the GT3 race for a bit. I can probably help you guys with the approach to a few corners.

I have a checksum in the server, maybe because Assetto just release an update today?

Oh and i just used your setup tobias he is awesome, I don't win time but it's very very more safe than the baseline so i will be able to push more and beat my time :)

Last edited:
Tobias, would it be a huge task to edit my team name to "Sky Speed Sports" as I think I subscribed with that in stead of "S S Motorsports"?
Thx

I have a checksum in the server, maybe because Assetto just release an update today?

Oh and i just used your setup tobias he is awesome, I don't win time but it's very very more safe than the baseline so i will be able to push more and beat my time :)
Oh, so the update screwed with either the car or track. Will fix by the end of the day.

Hi everybody. Im joining You in the nearest race. I never did a skin modding , so I would like to ask for help. I liked this skin a lot , but I am not sure if I can use it? And could You shortly explain me how to change for example color of the mirrors , so they are tophalf white, downhalf red and to add a name on front window? Is it simple to do or should be a bit more advanced gimp user to do it? Thx in advance for every help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%