RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm ... at least I can make it round a full lap with out crashing now, though my times have a lot of room for improvement. Lapping 18 seconds off the pace by RSR Live Timing standards :cry:

I shall be partaking in the event. However, can't say I'll be racing, more a leisurely cruise around the track soaking in the atmosphere :cool:

Hmm ... at least I can make it round a full lap with out crashing now, though my times have a lot of room for improvement. Lapping 18 seconds off the pace by RSR Live Timing standards :cry:

I shall be partaking in the event. However, can't say I'll be racing, more a leisurely cruise around the track soaking in the atmosphere :cool:
18 seonds off WR is not half bad on this track though :)

I'm seriously considering joining the MX5 fun, but not sure if I can race on Nordshleife at all. Not that I can be very competitive anywhere else - but Nords is one track I can NEVER get even reasonably good. I know it's difficult to see blue flags on Nords during 4 lap race, but it happened to me :/

Been involved in MX5 Friendly series once on Nurburgring Sprint, if that counts :)

Hoping to go sub 10:40.000 [consistently] by race time ... just need to find a few seconds through the second and third splits. Will be very happy if I can achieve a 10:38.000 lap :cool:

From the first two races, I'm expecting the front runners be lapping at near WR times. With the majority of the mid pack not far behind. If true to form, I'll be with the rearguard :ninja:

I'm seriously considering joining the MX5 fun, but not sure if I can race on Nordshleife at all. Not that I can be very competitive anywhere else - but Nords is one track I can NEVER get even reasonably good. I know it's difficult to see blue flags on Nords during 4 lap race, but it happened to me :/

Been involved in MX5 Friendly series once on Nurburgring Sprint, if that counts :)
Well, if you like to try to join for the final four rounds you're welcome to do so regardless of how you think your pace is. Also, the MX5 is very forgiving on Nords :)

#yolo - sign me up then please:

Driver Name: Radek Milcarz
Team Name: Tesco Value Racing
Preferred Number: 19
Nationality: POL
Number of AC Monday Night Events in 2016 (insert links to events): 0

I'll provide the low value skin hopefully tomorrow.

Oh, even the longest version with the Nurb. Ring GP included we'll use.. .
First two sectors are ok, but in the third sector in some passages and corner combinations between the Hohe Acht and the long straight Döttinger Höhe I still always lose time. Almost a miracle how some can go ~10 seconds faster there in the third sector.

Round 2

No time penalties have been applied.

HOWEVER

After looking at the replays, it has become very clear that track limits have been extended over the white lines by a very large number of drivers, particularly in Graham Hill Bend, which was named as one of the hotspots. This corner can gain a large time advantage.
The reason why I am not applying time penalties at this time is because the server side results have unfortunately been compromised and I do not have a reliable timing.

Therefore, consider this message a formal warning. Track limits will be enforced more strongly in future rounds.

No reports have been received.

Ro2 Standings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%