RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no idea how that got back in there... lol. I copied the working skin folders from my install... guess it corrupted during archiving...
I do!! You used the OLD skin pack with just the two new entries added. I can tell because it are exactly the same cars that had no preview because of spaces and because 2x2 cars share the same preview image (just like the first pack). I corrected this and uploaded it to you last time...:O_o:
this could mean however maybe trouble with selecting cars online tomorrow, or not?
I know these skin packs can get messy sometimes ;)
I am now finishing the spot sheet, almost done :thumbsup:

Brands Hatch spotter sheet in standing order from left to right (horizontal)....
spotter_R2 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So just to confirm this since it's been ages since I've been in an AC league: If my name is in the pre-booking list on the server I don't have to do anything before I can join, right?

So just to confirm this since it's been ages since I've been in an AC league: If my name is in the pre-booking list on the server I don't have to do anything before I can join, right?

Correct, and your name should appear in italic if the booking is correctly linked to your game.

Hello guys, I have some issues with the password. The game say he is invalid.

Im in the list with other driver in Yellow, does it means I'm already pre-booked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back