RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the greatest at this...
QP7Yc85.jpg

I'm not the greatest at this...
QP7Yc85.jpg
Looks good but maybe use white background in stead of black? So I guess you just took sideview screens in concrete showroom and then fitted the screens into the pdf file?
If you use white showroom maybe the contrast would be better but for me this is already nice enough.

Looks good but maybe use white background in stead of black? So I guess you just took sideview screens in concrete showroom and then fitted the screens into the pdf file?
If you use white showroom maybe the contrast would be better but for me this is already nice enough.
I was kinda hoping someone more crafty could do it. Honestly, I have my hands full doing other stuff for the league in preparation. Certainly, a .pdf and a different background would be better. :) Don't think I have the time to make another one but I accept any generous offers :p

I was kinda hoping someone more crafty could do it. Honestly, I have my hands full doing other stuff for the league in preparation. Certainly, a .pdf and a different background would be better. :) Don't think I have the time to make another one but I accept any generous offers :p
Challenge accepted ;). Will work on it tonight. Will upload tomorrow if results are satisfying. Don't throw away your copy :O_o:

Looks great to me matey :thumbsup: Not the easiest thing to do especially if you have lots of chopping and changing between rounds. Kinda got my hands full with the Indycar one but I'll try and help from round two if you like.

Just seen which one they linked to. Andy Blackmore has done quite a few of these...:D

EDIT: Sorry I just saw @Sunny Sky Speed 's offer, leave it to you boss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%