RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe for future leagues set as rule for skins. I would suggest to test this with a 1k, 2k and 4k skin pack online and see if there are significant performance differences when hosting and broadcasting. Especially stuttering issues I guess. Of course besides that the connection to the internet is also important but I am convinced the lower the size of the skins the better the playability.
Skins literally have no bearing on server side performance. But if micro stutters on the client side can be avoided with 2k skins instead of 4k, that obviously has an effect. I know Chris Stacey required 2k skins for his leagues. I just sort of forgot this was a thing during planning. Shouldn't have too much impact hopefully :)

Skins literally have no bearing on server side performance. But if micro stutters on the client side can be avoided with 2k skins instead of 4k, that obviously has an effect. I know Chris Stacey required 2k skins for his leagues. I just sort of forgot this was a thing during planning. Shouldn't have too much impact hopefully :)
Most will use 2k for sure. A general habit amongst skinners to create 2k race skins and 4k screen skins.

All racing incidents will will be reviewed by an independent group of staff who hold no affiliation to this league in any way, shape or form. All incidents will be viewed on their merits, and the decisions made by the stewards will be respected even if you disagree with the outcome.

Submitting a Report:

Reports are submitted to the league director via Personal Message, who will then forward them to the stewards. Reports must be submitted within 24 hours of the conclusion of the race. If you would like a racing incident to be looked at, then please make sure you conform to the procedure and standards that are expected of an incident report. This means:
  • Your name, the round number, and the lap of the race on which it occurred.
  • Clear video evidence of the events leading up to, during and proceeding the incident (total length should be ~1 minute).
  • A variety of camera angles from both your opponents, and your own perspective.
  • A text description of the events.

Penalties:
The race stewards will have many different penalties at their disposal. For racing incidents there are time penalties and point penalties that can be issued depending on the severity of the incident(s).

As a means of achieving consistent officiating, track cutting during the race (more than two wheels leaving the white/yellow lines and gaining an advantage) will be systematically judged. Drivers who breach rule 6.1 without 100% throttle lift off for at least 0,5 second, will be penalised.
  • 5 cuts = Reprimand
  • 6 cuts = 5 seconds added to your total race time.
  • 8 cuts = 10 seconds added to your total race time.
  • 10 cuts = 20 seconds added to your total race time
  • >10 cuts = 20 seconds added to your total race time + 5 seconds for every additional cut.

REMINDER:
Cutting will be penalised. While under control of the car, stay with two wheels between the white lines at all times or risk a time penalty. The exact rules for cutting can be found in our LEAGUE RULES.
Additional info on time penalties can be found on the STEWARDS NOTICE BOARD.

Examples of illegal cuts:

Copse
avFHyhF.jpg

Maggots
osUKc3j.jpg

Brooklands
uzcKcHx.jpg

Luffield
aCqVd36.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.