Preferred Number: 77
Nationality: German
Number of AC Monday Night Events in 2016 (insert links to events) 0

Driver Name: Luca Werthmann
Team Name: Pusher Motorsport
Preferred Number: 77
Nationality: German
Number of AC Monday Night Events in 2016 (insert links to events) 0
Just to remind you, you gotta be Premium to drive in our leagues. Freemium is for club racing only. Plenty of time to change that though.

If there's room for me I'd like to join although I haven't taken part in Monday night events before. Sunday evenings are perfect for me & I'm a respectful driver.

Driver Name: Grant Emmett
Team Name: N/A
Preferred Number: 10
Nationality: British
Number of AC Monday Night Events in 2016 (insert links to events)
: nil

If there's room for me I'd like to join although I haven't taken part in Monday night events before. Sunday evenings are perfect for me & I'm a respectful driver.

Driver Name: Grant Emmett
Team Name: N/A
Preferred Number: 10
Nationality: British
Number of AC Monday Night Events in 2016 (insert links to events)
: nil
You're on reserves for now. Still waiting on a few premium confirmations from drivers so you might move into the grid.

I won't be racing, but I couldn't resist my skinning urge. Here is a 787 inspired skin, PM me if you're interested. :) I'll change name and numbers in accordance.
AVVHwg4.jpg

Disclaimer: Spead increase not provided with the livery

Signup's close on Saturday. Grid looks decent and I've seen most of you guys in the Monday night club races, so I think we're gonna have a nice and consistent field :) Gonna be a fun couple of Sunday nights.

MX5CupRo1flyer.jpg

Race Details:
  • Date - Sunday July 17 2016
  • Circuit - Silverstone National
  • Server Name - RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MX5 Cup Ro1
  • Server Password - HERE
  • Skin Pack - HERE
  • Live Broadcast - Twitch TV
Race Schedule:
  • 15:00 GMT - Booking (180 minutes)
  • 18:00 GMT - Free Practice (60 minutes)
  • 19:00 GMT - Qualification (15 minutes)
  • 19:20 GMT - Race (35 laps)
Server Settings:
  • Automatic Clutch: Yes
  • Traction Control: No
  • ABS: Yes
  • Stability Control: No
  • Damage Multiplier: 10%
Weather Forecast

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/52.07,-1.01

Entry List
  1. @Geof (Geoffrey Tassenoy)
  2. @Tobias Röhner
  3. @metaDp (Cyrille Saussey)
  4. @SakL (Sakke Leponiemi)
  5. @BioForce (Christian Schumann)
  6. @Norman Bruce
  7. @Andrew Harper
  8. @speedyx56 (Pierre Cavillon)
  9. @RippedXFuel (Henrik Heide)
  10. @Queequeg (Gabriel Sterr)
  11. @Alessandro Di Domenicantonio
  12. @Marco Waechter
  13. @Craig Patteson
  14. @Paul Jeffrey
  15. @Frank (Frank Van Oeveren)
  16. @Paul Blythe
  17. @Nave (Evan Marion)
  18. @Leandro Alonso
  19. @jfChampagne (Jean-François Champagne)
  20. @brt900 (Paul Marcroft)
  21. @Dart8316 (Tristan Oldrody)
  22. @LUC4
  23. @elisest (Grant Emmett)
  24. @tylargh (Tyler Breland)
  25. @Lorenzo Bonder
  26. @10phillyphan (Dylan Coyle)
  27. @Davy Vandevenne

Last edited:
Presenting Priority 1 Motorsport, for the Race Department MX5 Cup 2016 :)

#771 @Craig Patteson and #55 Andrew Harper.

Learnt a lot about image mapping for this game so thanks to those who answered my questions. Created textures for the mechanics and drivers, custom lollipops for the pitcrew. Craig's car is matt white and gloss markings, mine is dark metallic blue. The wheels are a slightly different colour on my car and I created both helmets. I had a lot of fun creating it.

Craig has a lot more natural ability in sim racing than me but hopefully we'll both score some good results (fingers crossed matey!)

If it's ok I may just ZIP/RAR together all the files and send them via file transfer? I will need to downscale the current textures as they are in 4k at the moment.

Good luck to everyone in the league :):thumbsup:

20160620230242_1.jpg

20160620225750_1.jpg

20160620225448_1.jpg

20160620225603_1.jpg

20160620225335_1.jpg

20160620224641_1.jpg

20160620224556_1.jpg

20160620225158_1.jpg

20160620225317_1.jpg

20160620230419_1.jpg

Like to ask if I can be removed from the drivers entry list, please.

Though I feel I'd be competitive on a number of the tracks, Nordschleife is a complete no go area. Plus, I'd be no more than a mobile chicain at Monza, possibly Vallelunga Club too... I'd hate to spoil other people's fun with my poor driving on a few of the tracks.

Like to ask if I can be removed from the drivers entry list, please.

Though I feel I'd be competitive on a number of the tracks, Nordschleife is a complete no go area. Plus, I'd be no more than a mobile chicain at Monza, possibly Vallelunga Club too... I'd hate to spoil other people's fun with my poor driving on a few of the tracks.

Don't leave matey! :)

I'm still learning this car myself. Managing to get within half a second of Craig which is minor miracle!:laugh:

The Nordschleife will be my biggest problem, it's not a track I like too much but I've been trying to do one or two laps a day to at least keep it fresh in my mind.

I found an interesting site which lists all time lap times on AC and yes there are some guys that will be much faster than the likes of me, but I think the mid-field will be very close.

I know I'm not going to be as fast as you guys that use AC all the time and I don't have a manual shift (it's still a sim I'm learning my way around) but I'll give it my best shot :thumbsup:

Thanks for the words of encouragement...

I use RSR Live Timing with AC, posting fairly competitive lap times. Plus being consistent with them... Though, Nords' is my nemesis with the majority of cars. Pretty happy with my knowledge of the full circuit, just not any good at driving the MX5 round there :(

Practice, practice and more practice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back