RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a premium member . In order to join race series would I have to be a a premium member ? Also is this series fixed car setup or open ? If its a open setup do members share setups ?
Our leagues are premium only, so it's basically a 10€ entry fee but you get all the other premium benefits. Setup is open and usually there will be some helpful people that share their setups. I usually end up sharing :p

Thanks very much!

You're welcome!

Not sure if I'll be participating, but I always like to encourage MX-5 Cup races. :)

I made a small update to the template and separated the monochrome decals from the full color decals, that way you can bucket fill the layer with the monochrome decals if you want them to be white so they'll show up well on a darker color.

*** V1.1 UPDATE HERE *** :)
Download is here:
http://esotic.com/media/RD_MX5_CUP_V1.1.zip

Cheers,

Dave\Esotic

Last edited:
Driver Name: Paul Blythe
Team Name: TrueColour
Preferred Number: 44
Nationality: English
Number of AC Monday Night Events in 2016 (insert links to events): 0

This will be my first event. Sundays are the only time I can get to race, due to work commitments the rest of the week.

Driver Name: Evan Marion
Team Name: NEKO Racing
Preferred Number: 09
Nationality: France (aka cocorico)

Ooo... I'm loving the Mazda MX5 in AC. Just making the finishing touches to my livery :)

What are the standard driver aid settings used for this car? I normally run with Factory ABS, TC off and Stability 20%.

Driver Name: Pierre Cavillon
Team Name: S56 Design
Preferred Number: 56
Nationality: French

A W E S O M E N E W S ! ! ! !

unfortunately i'm only available only once every two sundays. i can't commit to this league but i will return to club racing as soon as my wheel gets repaired :D

edit: btw, i'm curious why is it possible to start a new league considering other attempts failed because the game is incomplete. how is this possible @Bram ?

A W E S O M E N E W S ! ! ! !

unfortunately i'm only available only once every two sundays. i can't commit to this league but i will return to club racing as soon as my wheel gets repaired :D

edit: btw, i'm curious why is it possible to start a new league considering other attempts failed because the game is incomplete. how is this possible @Bram ?
Well, it's not up to Bram whether a league is started or not. I decided the MX5 is serviceable enough for a league because it's a good car, contact isn't the biggest concern in the world as it seems to be working very well with the current netcode + I don't have to worry about balance like I would with a GT3 league and let's face it: AC needs a league to attract more drivers :D

Only concern right now is the broadcast as the spectator mode is still not as good as AMS's or rF2's.

Also, another word of advice: I'd like it if drivers didn't sign up with single car teams. It's not a problem, but the teams championship means more if there aren't 24 teams with 24 drivers :D

Well, it's not up to Bram whether a league is started or not. I decided the MX5 is serviceable enough for a league because it's a good car, contact isn't the biggest concern in the world as it seems to be working very well with the current netcode + I don't have to worry about balance like I would with a GT3 league and let's face it: AC needs a league to attract more drivers :D

Only concern right now is the broadcast as the spectator mode is still not as good as AMS's or rF2's.
I would advise to use the "carsel app" by @Stereo . Really easy to scroll between drivers and customizable size of chars and fonts. Just saying...
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/carsel.9725/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years