rF2 RD Multiclass @ Imola - Fri 14 Aug 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Got the game finally working just in time (no quali though)

But unlucky today, my engine blew up somehow. I checked the replay and no double downshifts or anything that could cause a high rev. (I even have shift detection set in my player json config file) Also no smoke or anything coming out of my car (radiator was at 25%)

Very weird and sad because I could see some nice battles coming for p1 or p2..

Hi, I don't usually write, but today is already to say something, I hope that the one who took me off the track in the second turn of the race is happy, apart from already on the warm-up lap he spun and crashed against the wall, and then it destroys the race that looked very good despite being only 8 riders on the track and on the track, what happens? For this I do not intend to spend more time and money, a shame that people like this extinct today on the tracks hehehehehe races are like that.
read this very useful!
Link to Goffik post

This evening did show that you can have a great fight with few people involved. That TouringCar battle was insane, the whole race long!

I saw from the timing that there was some GT fights as well.

We are suffering a bit from the summertime blues here in regards to numbers, but I hope we'll re-visit this kind of event later in the year, and hopefully fill up both fields a bit more :)

Had fun in this event. As Marco Antonio said, one thing is fair defense of one's own position, another entirely is to crash into other drivers to pass them... And if it wasn't intentional, the gentleman rules apply, so wait for the driver you crashed into, don't fly away taking the position :)

Had fun in this event. As Marco Antonio said, one thing is fair defense of one's own position, another entirely is to crash into other drivers to pass them... And if it wasn't intentional, the gentleman rules apply, so wait for the driver you crashed into, don't fly away taking the position :)
We had some good racing for p2.

Anyone have an idea why my engine would have stopped working? It was blue in my damage HUD but I didn’t see any overheating message and didn’t double downshift or over-rev.

Anyone have an idea why my engine would have stopped working? It was blue in my damage HUD but I didn’t see any overheating message and didn’t double downshift or over-rev.

Engine temperature then. When the engine overheats, you don't see any message. The engine just dies like that. If you watch the replay, you'll see smoke/fire coming out of your engine.

Solution is to adjust the radiator tape to "none" or very low values (25%).

I have seen You were in Vette...
Vette is especially sensitive for the fast downshifting and for the hard enginebrake usage!
Many times happend same to me with. Thats why I left that beast :D

I have seen You were in Vette...
Vette is especially sensitive for the fast downshifting and for the hard enginebrake usage!
Many times happend same to me with. Thats why I left that beast :D

Interestingly. Me and Roy tested this combo on two tracks to check if the car combos worked. The first was Interlagos, the second was Imola.
At Interlagos I actually used the Vette, had zero issues O.o

Strange, been driving the car for a while now and never had any issues. Well I’m sure it’s my fault :) unfortunate

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%