rF2 RD Multiclass @ Imola - Fri 14 Aug 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Having trouble with the BTCC Mercedes mod. It's giving me an error and quitting the game.
Solved, but I don't see anybody on the server? It's 19:30 UTC, shouldn't be qualifying now?

Last edited:
getting strange error when track loads (error getting texture stats GRASS001). Reinstalling the DLC track and hope to be there on time

now I get the error MOD could not be installed, try a manual install..
I removed the filfe from my rFactor 2 / packages but no luck. Any link to the mod file?

yep. installed the BTCC mod and the file MultiGT_Imola_v20.0810.rfmod is in my packages folder. strange... too bad

Hi, I don't usually write, but today is already to say something, I hope that the one who took me off the track in the second turn of the race is happy, apart from already on the warm-up lap he spun and crashed against the wall, and then it destroys the race that looked very good despite being only 8 riders on the track and on the track, what happens? For this I do not intend to spend more time and money, a shame that people like this extinct today on the tracks hehehehehe races are like that.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%