RD MINI Challenge 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else had issues with unpacking the 3 extrac tracks ? I'm getting error in archive 90% trough the unpacking of the tracks (used the download links in provided in the league information thread).
Thank you

Driver Name: Julian Dietz
Skin: Skin Number 1
Team Name: Mach1 Racing Team Germany
Preferred Number 1: #15
Preferred Number 2:
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

Driver Name : Tuomas Lankinen
Skin : 6
Team :
Independent
Preferred number 1: #09
Preferred number 2: #06
I have read the league information thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out

Last edited:
I have an interesting question for everyone, and nothing more than a creative idea @Andrew James. First, (again, just an idea for discussion, not asking/requesting anything) if we should have a few more sign ups for the league, would there be two separate servers? Maybe two separate conferences (example; server #1 conference and server #2 conference)? Then at the end of the five 5 rounds, we could take the top 14 drivers from each conference to square off in a championship finale @ lets say......... Nurburgring?:rolleyes:

Now, my question for everyone. I know we could discuss car setups and helpful tips but I hope this one is OK to discuss. Because we are driving the Mini's (manual stick shift as per real life), will you be driving manual stick shift, paddle shifters, or sequential shifter and why? Personally, I will most likely be using my paddle shifters. I have been practicing with stick shift (grinding tranny mod) but after a short while my knees and my ankles begin to feel sore. So I started to be more gentle when engaging the clutch like how I drive my car in real life, but unlike driving the real thing, I end up missing shifts! I used to use my g27 shifter as a sequential shifter (spring mod, simply the use of two springs), but now I have been using my new wheel stand for almost a couple of months now, and the shifter is lower than how it was before on my old wheel stand. So having a low shifter position is perfect for stick shift but not ideal for sequential shifting, and that is why I am using my paddle shifters (but I love and miss sequential shifting). Also, I cannot heel and toe for the life of me!:O_o:

@Dean Solomon an interesting idea, but experience tells me a few people will drop out, so who knows who many will be running at the end. It might be something to consider for any future leagues though, thanks for the idea!

Also, I will be using paddle shifter as that is all I have. ABS will also be available in the league, on low (just as the real minis have)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%