RD MINI Challenge 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Matt Crouch

Will the races be held every weekend or every other weekend or maybe even further apart?

from the other thread:

They will run parallel. The one week RDTCC and the other RDMCC. Startimes are not yet decided, but will most likely meet those of RDGTC and RDTCC: around 18.00/19.00 GMT.

but then Bram might suddenly appear with another post below mine with more accurate information

Any of the admins wish to answer my question about racing in one series one night and the other the next night?

Thanks Matt for the clarification on premium membership. Should have my PC up and running online by the start of March - if my landlord gets his act together!

Ryan you can only enter one of the 2 days not both and i'll also add that if you take part in RDMCC you can't be part of the RDTCC league.

Any of the admins wish to answer my question about racing in one series one night and the other the next night?

Thanks Matt for the clarification on premium membership. Should have my PC up and running online by the start of March - if my landlord gets his act together!

Yeh that was my question Yves, whether or not you could compete in the RDTCC on Saturday and the RDMCC on Sunday.

What are the reasons for not allowing that?

Ryan as the signups are going to be limited to 25 signups, it wouldn't be write to then take somebody else's spot as that competitor might only be able to do the Saturday or the Sunday

... this was also stated up front in the top post, RTFM before startin poking at the admins for not answering mate :p

Lots of people will want to race as Ben said, there were pretty much 4 full grids every round last year in RD-WTCC from what I saw (didn't take part maself) ... so everyone taking two slots here (ie. one in MCC one in wtcc) means its gonna fill up hellish fast and lots of people will be left out. :sad:

Time to choose ... spend yer 10 cents wisely mate :eat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 321 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years