RD MINI Challenge: Round Two Snetterton Live Stream

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
The MINI Challenge is back in action tonight and you can watch the entire race live via our stream! Join us for all the hustle and bustle as 27 of these little beasts tackle on the UK's most infamous racing circuits: Snetterton!

Super close tin-tip racing is about to take place tonight. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel or Twitch Channel to witness every pass, lock-up, pit-stop and crash that 80 minutes of MINI racing goodness has to offer! The broadcast starts at 19:50 GMT (20:50 CET).

@alexSchmurtz made this beautiful spotter guide that helps you to identify who is who on track.
RDMC_S10_spotter_guide_r2.jpg

It was an awful race for me (arrived late home and when entered qualifying I thought it was practice, big crash in first turn and when arriving boxes some f*cking notification from windows updates pushed me out of the game to windows homepage and lost the wheel control, a flat spot with good tires then and I couldn't make it to the end with the fuel and got to do a second pit stop that ruined all I recovered...) but again, awesome stuff seen here (there are definitely some "mini-aliens" here:cool:) and some fun fights that made it be worth it.

Thanks all the staff for the efforts and see you at Brands:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years