RD MINI Challenge 2020

When you realise you're racing on the Nordscheife today and you've not practiced yet.

tenor (1).gif

Are we all ready for the ring?
In a word, no.

Will this be broadcast or is anyone going to be streaming it?
I'll be streaming from cockpit view as usual. I can't guarantee anything remotely entertaining though. I'm rubbish at Nords so it will just be me hitting barriers and trying to finish the race before my car dies.

To estimate fuel quantity complete at least two laps.
Yeah right, easier said than done... :whistling:

Last edited:
Well that went pretty much as expected. Visited the barrier on numerous occasions, and had to stop for a splash-and-dash because two full tanks weren't going to get me to the end. :O_o: It was a nice challenge though, as I don't drive Nords often because I'm in the minority that doesn't like it all that much.

@Bram Hengeveld, what happened to you mate? I was driving along the start/finish straight and as if by magic, you suddenly appeared right in front of me going sideways!

Great event as usual! The track simply is fantastic to drive at. Normally i drive that one in the Group A E30, which is a whole different beast which hates every bump. The Mini was relatively tame and really comfortable to drive in comparison, which made the adaption of the line quite easy. My first lap was quite erratic, I don't seem to function well under pressure, which Erik and Chris definitely put on me. Due to a sall spin from Erik I could focus on myself afterwards and could get a nice rhythm.

@Bram Hengeveld
Next week there is a conflict in my schedule, so i have to decide which series I want to drive. In that other series I already missed my one race, so it would make sense to drive there next week, although this series is great fun, too. Only the best three results count for this championship, correct?
In that case I wish you guys all the best for the last event in Spa! I'll set up the practice server again.

The race of the year and I missed the last two laps.

@Goffik I had to abandon the PC immediately as our puppy started to throw up and had to be taken out on the fly. After eating a kilo of grass she calmed down but the server was already empty when i came back.

Let's do a VLN soon as I need more of this.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%