RD MINI Challenge 2020

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
The RD MINI Challenge is a long lasting esports series running for the 12th year and this year for the first time exclusively on the new esports racing platform Simracing.GP.

The season is now half way with the Nordschleife and Spa-Francorchamps rounds coming up and we have room for a few more drivers to join this Assetto Corsa league. Please read below how to enter!

Don't have access to the platform or not a member of the RD community on SGP?:
The RD MINI Challenge runs exclusively on the new Simracing.GP platform. If you are not a member yet of the RD community on Simracing.GP you first need to send me a private message including your email address and ill send you an invite to the platform. Click here to message me.

The RD MINI Challenge page

The Cars
  • We are racing this year with the MINI John Cooper Works F56 which you can download from the platform.
Calendar
  • Round 1 - Friday October 9th, Watkins Glen (Mod)
  • Round 2 - Friday October 16th, Okayama (Mod)
  • Round 3 - Friday October 23st, Nordschleife Endurance (DLC)
  • Round 4 - Friday October 30th, Spa-Francorchamps
Session Info
  • 19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST / 21:00 CEST / 22:00 EEST - Practice (15minutes)
  • 19:15 UTC / 20:15 BST / 21:15 CEST / 22:15 EEST - Qualification (15 minutes)
  • 19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST / 22:30 EEST - Race (60 minutes)
Prizes
The following prizes are available for the overall podium of the series.
  1. Winner receives 3 years of premium membership (= EUR 45,00)
  2. Runner-up receives 2 years of premium membership (= EUR 30,00)
  3. Third place receives 1 year of premium membership (= EUR 15,00)
Rules
For this series our general league rules apply, which you can find via this link.

Absenses
For leagues we are looking for the most dedicated drivers so being present at all events is something we absolutely strive for. However if you have to miss out of any rounds please let us know in this thread before the race and tag me in your post please

Absence Reports:
@Ross McGregor (Round 2)
@Jacob Marshall (Round 3)
@Peevee88 (Round 3)
@Bram Hengeveld (Round 4)
Benutzername (Round 4)

This league is open to RD Premium Members of all regions, you can register your car here!

Incident Reports

All racing incidents will will be reviewed by an independent group of stewards. All incidents will be viewed on their merits, and the decisions made by the stewards will be respected even if you disagree with the outcome.

Submitting a Report:
Reports are submitted to the league director via Personal Message click here, who will then forward them to the stewards. Reports must be submitted within 24 hours of the conclusion of the race. If you would like a racing incident to be looked at, then please make sure you conform to the procedure and standards that are expected of an incident report. This means:
  • Your name, the round number, and the lap of the race on which it occurred and the drivers involved.
  • Clear video evidence of the events leading up to, during and proceeding the incident (total length should be ~1 minute).
  • A variety of camera angles from both your opponents, and your own perspective.
  • A text description of the events.
Penalties:
The race stewards will have many different penalties at their disposal. For racing incidents there are point penalties that can be issued depending on the severity of the incident(s).

Round 1: N/A
Round 2: Warning for Ross G and Tamas P, take it easy in R3
Round 3:
Round 4:

MINI!.jpg

Welcome back RDMC 2020!

Still stuck on these continental rotating shifts so can only do 2 out of 4 events. If there is a "spot fill sign up list," I'll sign up for that!

Hi, I am a member on SGP but I can't seem to find the button that will allow me to register? Am I missing something?
You need to be a member of the SGP RaceDepartment community in order to enter RD events.

If you are not a member yet of the RD community on Simracing.GP you first need to send me a private message including your email address and ill send you an invite to the platform. Click here to message me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%