RD MINI Challenge 2020

Thanks chaps. I probably will change the tyres then, but having two strategies is a nice idea too and I reckon I'll pinch it! ;)
Losing 0.7 s/lap for even just a dozen laps seems likely to be enough to justify a change.
A rough (eyeball and a clock :)) check last night put the cost of a change at 7 or 8 seconds but I guess it'll vary a bit depending on how much fuel you start with.
But then again, track position.... Hmmm!

I've had a busy week and haven't had time for any practice whatsoever until today. Pretty sure the last time I even looked at this track, let alone drove on it, was in Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 around ten years ago! So yeah... not expecting a particularly good result tonight! :p

You are blind :)

1602872113234.png

Maybe you have the Voice tree not collapsed? @Goffik

There is a slight chance i have to miss out on practice and qualy as we are still in a meeting for work.

An enjoyable race right up to the last five minutes. Someone decided to turn it into a game of bumper cars, knocking me sideways at least 3-4 times in the space of a couple of laps. The passing-at-any-cost attitude reminds me of why I haven't raced in leagues for so long. :poop:

That aside, it was a very nice track and great fun in these cars. A couple of brief but enjoyable battles at the start, though not the race-long saga like the last race unfortunately. Really enjoying this car! :inlove:

Aye, decided after 10 laps that no tyres was a bad move, worse move was to forget to change them in my pit; ended up having to run 2 pitstops :cry:; still, for only my 3rd ever PvP-race, it's all good learning.

Dive-bombed T1 L1 was very nearly a 'not happy' moment, but seeing as I drove my best ever race there it didn't seem to have too much of an effect.

Fantastic evening's entertainment, dreading looking forward to Nords next week.

Last edited:
An enjoyable race right up to the last five minutes. Someone decided to turn it into a game of bumper cars, knocking me sideways at least 3-4 times in the space of a couple of laps. The passing-at-any-cost attitude reminds me of why I haven't raced in leagues for so long. :poop:

That aside, it was a very nice track and great fun in these cars. A couple of brief but enjoyable battles at the start, though not the race-long saga like the last race unfortunately. Really enjoying this car! :inlove:
That was me, though I'd strongly advise to check the replays too. I did do two mistakes, the first where I started the turn too tight and couldn't keep it completely on the inside kerbs, and at the next hairpin where I got kind of annoyed by you hitting me twice, both in the straight and on the next apex, and simply missed my brake marks. And I didn't take advantage from any of those. From then on I was questioning if there's lag or I'm somehow invisible, as you turned on the apex again in T1 when we were side-by-side. That's where I started to leave like 3 car widths to you and then you got checked by the car behind us, on the hairpin towards the back straight. Apologies for the temper-induced lack of concentration from my side, but it took two to party.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing