RD MINI Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice race and overall nice league!

Had to be little more cautious since my points take away in Brands Indy (hope it's all good and calm now @PicoBp , saw you first today some laps from behind:thumbsup:) so that definitely made me little slower every lap. And also had a lot of incidents each race (at least one spin per race...oh men!!) but hell, is my first league and just had 2 online races before here!!

Nice fights in all races with @alexSchmurtz !! We definitely got the same pace in qualy in most races, but today I spun (rare uh:rolleyes:) so could no make the fight till the end...

Anyway, thanks to all the STAFF that made this possible, all the drivers that made this possible, and Reiza for this great fun Minis!!

See you soon in track and TS (my mic arrived on Wednesday:sneaky:)!

P.S. @Ross McGregor you were consistently fast;) well deserved Championship, now you can retire with Rosberg and enjoy life!!!:roflmao:

Congrats to all that competed, especially to @Shawn Jacobs and of course @Ross McGregor for a well deserved championship win.:thumbsup:
A last race of mixed fortunes, getting pole......complete fluke, but nice..:thumbsup:
The race however, will haunt me for a while..:whistling: My luck held with getting off the line in the lead....just, and then creating a gap by putting in consistent laps while Shawn and Ross went slower tripping over each other!:D
Then my downfall,:( had to switch to stick shift as my paddle misbehaved. OK so the gap closed but no problem, that is until after the pit my mind starting wondering thinking about when to fix my wheel, and all of a sudden I noticed my brake marker sailing past me and a barrier just waiting to receive me head on giving me a puncture and bent steering...........doh!!:whistling:
Thanks to @Davy Vandevenne and all the RD team for a great season, and to all drivers for the most fair and consistent driving.:thumbsup:

Thanks RD @Davy Vandevenne @Bram @quicksilver384 and all of you guys, it has been a great league! I really enjoyed it!

Congrats @Ross McGregor for the championship, congrats @Shawn Jacobs for being such a strong runner-up and the best teammate there is: it was really nice to be part of the SpeedyMite team, thanks again for inviting me! :thumbsup:

I'm finishing the season on a rather high point: I've been battling all race long with @Yapci @Paul Joseph @praxtonio , I simply had to push push push for 80 mn and was sweating but got my first ever top 10 in a league race so really happy with the progresses I made. Thanks for all the help I got to get there! And the chat is always great on TS, lost of good laughs tonight.

See you all for season 11!! :D

Cheers Alex, it's been great to have you as a team mate as well! Hopefully we can do it again in season 11

Such a shame you had tech issues today @Mark Breslin you drove brilliantly, I had to work so hard to try and close the gap to you until you started to experience tech issues.

That 3 way battle for the lead with @Ross McGregor was brilliant, well done to you both!

It's definitely been a fantastic season, I gave it my all and came so close to getting that victory, it will come one day sooner or later :)

Great driving from everyone today, and throughout the season.

Thank you all!

Yeah congrats Ross I suppose..... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: lol in all seriousness amazing mate, I hope you will come back next season and I get anithrr opportunity to try and beat you :)

Le man's is going to be awesome! Feel free to do Silverstone in my place as well :)

arc_camaro_ingame-jpg.1271

@quicksilver384 can't wait for these to come out, could be the perfect off season Friday night car!!!

had to switch to stick shift as my paddle misbehaved
This made me think... Who else in top 10 (besides me) was running with the proper H-shifter setup this car is meant to be? :whistling: :D
It would give me a whole another level of confidence, if it turned out that my pace only sucked because I had to heel and toe. :p

Congrats to Ross and thanks to the staff for all of the organising and streaming. I feel I was a little fortunate in this round inheriting a few positions due to incidents though I suppose that is what racing is about.
For a short while I had a dream of a podium finish until Tamas ripped it to shreds and stamped on the pieces, not that I'm bitter at all...no...not bitter at all...no siree bob. And not one to hold grudges either, not for longer than one or two years anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%