RD MINI Challenge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
I sign out from the Series because i have to much trouble with the game (wrote it in the Taruma thread) and my team mate Didi lost his premium membership.
Hi Michael

Didi lost his membership because he missed a race, one the conditions of signing up was if you fail to attend a round (regardless of reason) you will lose premium. So the same will happen to you if you don't turn up to Bathurst.

Been it's the last round mate, if you can, I'd highly recommend you still take part mate and come on it's Bathurst !!! It's going to be great fun :)

Hm, that's not nice if i have a problem and sign out early enough to lose my Premium too. It was a try with Automobilista and it runs not well on my PC. I will go back to rf2 and wait for the Enduracer mod.

But OK, these are the rules and i don't know if i would like to pay again for a Premium.

I wont race at bathurst as i have fever an lie down sick in bed. I tried to do one clubrace yesterday to test my health, but its to demanding for me atm. Need to lose the fever first. Good luck tomorow

@Bram will we be doing the update or will we need to opt out to be safe?

http://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/automobilista-ea-v0-9-6-released.1128/

Heads-up to league runners: as per our usual Early Access schedule we´ll still have a couple of major update releases every other upcoming friday. If you have a race tonight, you may want to check with the league admin whether you´ll be racing with the old v0.9.41 or this latest v0.9.6.

If a league doesn´t want to risk issues by racing with the new version (this one of the upcoming ones), you´ll have the option to stick to the current v0.9.41 until the event is finished. This can be done by right-clicking Automobilista on Steam -> Properties -> "BETA" tab, and selecting v0.9.41 from the dropdown box.

If AMS is updated automatically before you have the chance to do the above procedure, you can still revert to v0.9.41 by following the steps above (and then opt out of it once the race is over in order to update to the latest v0.9.6).

So, everybody is busy practicing instead of chatting here? It seems a good idea to see how the new cut detection works… :whistling: It does not seem to cause major issue but I hope they will fix the pit entry bug before the race; they reported a small patch coming asap in the Reiza forum...

Once again we have a nice field, with @Steve Le Gallez as a guest driver!
RDMC_S9_spotter_guide_r5.jpg

As usual the image follows the championship's order, starting from the top left.
I wish you all a good race: have fun! And careful in the first corner… ;)

So the results have been forwarded to Davy who will update the provisional results asap and with that Season 9 comes to an end ;) It was really one of the most enjoyable series to organize for you gentlemen so many thanks :)

I know nothing is confirmed yet but...
....Thanks everyone, I knew it was possible today but Erhan definitely didn't make it easy.

It's been a fantastic season and it's an honour to finish on the same amounts of points as @Discovery.Tv and I hope he also can feel like a winner today because he sure as hell deserves to. Thank you for the season! :)

Congrats to @Shawn Jacobs for the podium! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back