RD MINI Challenge 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work especially with the track at night - and all the other things to create this arrangement. Thanks.
But it seems that we should do it once more, now that many guys have spent a lot of time testing, and not all succeeded in participating because of the special situation.
I have just bought the game, so that I could be a substitute for Chris Shepherd, who could unfortunately not drive. Shepherd will come back with a new steering wheel, and I have a friend who I can team up with.
So let us have a new race :)

I would be so frustrated if wasnt for the internet connection lost and partial town blackout I had a couple of minutes after I left the race and TS after that mess at the start.

I really want to say thanks to RD staff who put this excelent combo up for us. I really enjoyed training on this track with this car, a truly challenge.

I'm only sorry about those who started chatting without [Server]/admins permissions. The chat was so big and all those voting processes happening that I really thought that it would not be considered the official race. I was naive or stupid enough to quit the race and wait for the restart.

The guys who felt harmed at the time should search for the admins on Team Speak (I found them myself when I retired to get some clarification) and explain their point. Dont use the chat anymore. That will affect the others who are racing and have nothing to do with that.

Again, thanks Marco and Bram (and all others involved). Looking forward next events like that!

Like I said last night, I also appreciate everything that was put into the event. I had a blast even though there were problems in the start, but stuff like that happens I assume. I had no way of catching Chris, even changing two tires less didnt't work out. He was spinning and sliding all the time but I couldn't catch him at all. Worked out afterwards that I lost about 0.032 seconds per kilometer if my calculations are correct, which is stupidly little.

Looking forward to the next time we give this a go :)

I wasn't able to compete in this race, and just want to put my 2 pence worth in support of Braam, Marco and all the RD staff that organize Club Races, and League Races, please keep up the excellent work that you do, many thanks:).

Official Individual Results
  1. Chris Butcher (THR) | 30 Points
  2. Eric Stranne (Ice Cold Racing #2) | 29 Points
  3. Jimi Hughes (Hughes Racing) | 28 Points
  4. Andreas Pfannschmidt (MINI Team Nordschleife) | 27 Points
  5. Nik Hughes (Hughes Racing) | 26 Points
  6. Dinca Andrei (Walk Racing #2) | 25 Points
  7. Peter Dyrelund (Walk Racing #1) | 24 Points
  8. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan (Walk Racing #1) | 23 Points
  9. Xavier de Carvalho (Madcape Racing Team) | 22 Points
  10. Craig Booth (Virtua Racers) | 21 Points
  11. Mike Bell (IC3P3AK Racing) | 20 Points
  12. Bradley Vanian (Optimum SimRacing #1) | DNF
  13. Ariciuz Razvan (Walk Racing #2) | DNF
  14. Jesper Taulborg (IC3P3AK Racing) | DNF
  15. Erik Tveit (Ice Cold Racing #1) | DNF
  16. Lee Palmer (Ice Cold Racing #1) | DNF
  17. Ken Hunter (Team SlowSpeed) | DNF
  18. Scott Webber ( DareDevilz) | DNF
  19. Toby Davis (THR) | DNF
  20. Kevin Cordice (DareDevilz) | DNF
  21. Gabriel Bechtold(Grip Racing) | DNF
  22. Kevin McDonald (Madcape Racing Team) | DNF
  23. Mike Bishop (Team SlowSpeed) | DNF
  24. Anthony Levene (TBA) | DNF
  25. Gary Lennon (Ice Cold Racing #2) | DNF
  26. Eric Andersson (MINI Team Nordschleife) | DNF
  27. Samuel Fuller (Virtua Racers) | DNF
  28. Lars Brugman (Optimum SimRacing #2) | DNF
  29. Jonatan Åcerclinth (Optimum SimRacing #1) | DNF
  30. Niels Brugman (Optimum SimRacing #2) | DNF
  31. Jason Lancett (TBA) | DNS
PDF with full results here

Official Team Results
  1. Hughes Racing | 54 Points
  2. Walk Racing #1 | 47 Points
  3. THR | 30 Points
  4. Ice Cold Racing #2 | 29 Points
  5. MINI Team Nordschleife | 27 Points
  6. Walk Racing #2 | 25 Points
  7. Madcap Racing Team | 22 Points
  8. Virtual Racers | 21 Points
  9. IC3P3AK Racing | 20 Points

Had a big spin and had to do a 3 point turn to carry on. Picked up damage so pitted earlier than planned, and made the decision to back off and try to bring it home in P3. It was great fun battling with you in the dark, shame it didnt carry on for longer! Struggled at night when I was by myself as I really didnt do enough night testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%