RD MINI Challenge 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like this very much, so much, I am all a quiver at the thought of this it almost feels naughty:wink2:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit by Yoeri Gijsen:

Features:

• Driver Championship - No Team Championship (RD Single Drivers team only)
  • The liveries are being created by the Paint Team as we speak. Eye candy imminent.
  • Easy sign up procedure. No skins have to be made, no teams to be put together: it's just you putting down your name on the right place (and of course make sure your GPCOS profile is ok)
  • 7 Rounds, 1 Car (doh!)
  • 2x 25 driver (unless there the sign-ups are overwhelming)
  • 25 drivers on Saturday, 25 on Sunday.
  • GTR Evolution required.

Just realised this will be already our 5th mini cooper season! Whoohoo a traditional :grouphug:

I would like this very much, so much, I am all a quiver at the thought of this it almost feels naughty:wink2:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit by Yoeri Gijsen:

Ooops sorry for jumping the gun a bit Yoeri. Thats how naughty it made me feel......:wink2::Banane18::milf::Banane10:

It's ok, I should have made this one right after the RDTCC announcement anyway, but was short of time.

Nice you see some enthusiasts kicking it of by themselves. :laugh2:

• Andrew Evans

prolly premature... but i'm gonna ask it anyways....

can you give us a clue on track selection? don't have to be specific just whether they'll be mostly stock or add-on? (for me, this is the most critical factor)

Although variation is always a good thing as Andrew infers, I am just cheekily excited about the idea of being able to participate in a mini league :thumb:

Any idea of how many places there will be ... as I seriously reckon one server is not gonna be enough for all the mini-ites that dwell at RD these days :wink2:

I have thoroughly enjoyed the RD GTC league to date (congrats on that btw) ... and I hope that you can reproduce such a high quality of racing in a mini league :)

As for the track selection. If the plans remain unchanged there will be one add-on track, some familiar tracks and some standard game tracks that we've never used in a league before.

Ohoh! I am definatly in for this one :D

So, no pre-qualy? I might have missed something (havn't been around for some time and got re-directed to this topic from our team forum) but how to make the grids fair? Also, two groups seems not enough. The series had four (could probably have been more if number of servers was no problem) last time if my memorie isn't completly gone :D

Can't wait!!! Vroom!!!

Sorry for this Andreas but your post (and probably similar ones which may follow from others) poses a slight problem and big question for me ... if sign ups are limited, how do the admins choose who gets in and who doesn't?

"First come first serve" seems a bit too random, and IMO it would be fairer to have a sign up period after which admins try to select the current and regularly active forum members first, then if there are any places left, the "less recently active" racers get them.

I guess in the end it depends on what the RD leagues are aimed at, but to me rewarding the people who help keep RD alive day in day out is where it should be at. :highfive:

This of course is just one man's biassed opinion, and I don't mean to single you out Andreas - you are probably a really great guy and fantastic racer, but so are all the other guys I regularly see round here racing and contributing to the RD community :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%