RD MINI Challenge 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
green table ?

He He, i smell a decision on the green table :wink2:

short to the race today.

Qualy: P2

Race: Not bad start but in third corner i get a tap from Ollie with suspension problem as result. In cockpit i was angry of this but after i saw the replay i was a little too late to close the door. Ollie couldn´t get away so my own fault.
Ollie makes pressure and afetr he was beside me i let him throught. Unfortunatly Ben could go away because of our fights. Then i could follow Ollie some laps and i could pas him again and thought i could faster. But Ollie doesn´t shake off and my laptimes go down and he pass me again.
Last 5 laps i had a fight for P3 with Gary with the better end for me :third:

Thank you RD for organise this league and congrats to Michele for win the championchip or should it be Ben :disdain:

When Craig pulled away from me, after the little battle of about 2 laps i also had a lonely race.

It was nice goiing side by side true some corners. But Craig was 1 or 2 seconds quicker and my setup wasn't good enough (i downloaded one from somebody, porsche ...... ) and just couldn't follow.

So i enjoyed 2 races out of 2, and hope i can join another league in future.
I didn't expected so soon to be in a league, im only playing GTR e now for 7 months, but when the oppurtunity came i decided to give it a go.

The most difficult thing is to feel the braking of the cars, i still mis the feeling how the different cars brake.

thx for joining this league.

• Bert Van Waes

Congrats with the league win Ben!!

Tx RD for organising this event!!:good::sidefrown:

For those that are wondering about who gets to win the league. GPCOS doesn't lie today, unless some incident reports mettle in the affairs.

However, I haven't removed any drivers since round 3 and will not do that now either. Would I have consequently kept removing people we would have stopped this league mid-season due to a lack of drivers. As you have seen in the last round, it was getting quite empty.

So, it goes to Michele as far as I am concerned. Even though he did not report absence, which I do not particularly respect in him, he did score well throughout the season and won nearly half the races. A deserved champion if you ask me.

• Bert Van Waes

That's true Yoeri, Thank you btw for organising such an inspirefull event. It got me into RD, but quickly made me realise some points too, about GTRevo in RD

And at the end it was strange because when i asked a question in practice nobody responded, same here on board...

Look at some posts above, and let me rephrase it:

If you set an allocation, is it possible to change it afterwards?

I felt a negative atmosphere in the RDMCC and i didn't felt it somewhere else, the last races weren't comfortable anymore...

For those that are wondering about who gets to win the league. GPCOS doesn't lie today, unless some incident reports mettle in the affairs.

However, I haven't removed any drivers since round 3 and will not do that now either. Would I have consequently kept removing people we would have stopped this league mid-season due to a lack of drivers. As you have seen in the last round, it was getting quite empty.

So, it goes to Michele as far as I am concerned. Even though he did not report absence, which I do not particularly respect in him, he did score well throughout the season and won nearly half the races. A deserved champion if you ask me.

I just want to voice my opinion about this because I feel the win should go to Ben. A big part of the reason the numbers were so low in many of the races were from the lack of commitment and consideration to the effort it takes for you to organize and run the event.

If I was in the top spot and choose to sit out the last race there is no way I would forget to at least report my absence. I feel strongly that was disrespectful to the league and should be the same result as anyone else who was removed from the league at any point for not reporting their absence. There were only 3 of us who had 100% attendance out of 25 and I understand we can't always control being absent but reporting your intention takes no effort at all.

i think it is something Ben and Michelle have to decide.

The rules may be clear. But give Michelle a chance to clearify his absence and then make a decision.
As already told, drivers weren't removed anymore.

For me as a newbie in the league it was quiet an experience, but i was a bit disappointed in the number of drivers on saturday's event. So i earned some points, but i cannot or do not know what value it has.

But i still hope there will be another mini league, so i can start from the beginning of the season. (Friday mini night is a great succes, so why not for a mini league)

Or maybe there can be another league for me to join. But the mini is great to start with.

• Bert Van Waes

then our apologies Bart, as I have missed that completely....if i did see it then I would have replied you :wink:

Np Chris, it's Bert btw ;)

No worries btw anyone. I just wanted to be honest in my experience here, maybe it sounded a bit to hard.

Cheers

Steve
that is standard Evo/Race07 setup that cannot be changed
Shame you got disconnected

overal a great race
had an awesome battle as I had to start from 6th place because of mistakes during qualify
overal great fun battling to the front with Lucas and Seb
thanks to all for this great season :)

For me this round is disaster.When i race or practice alone :) i made my PB 1:23:985.When i connect to the server my time is 1:25:xxx.So i qual on 11 position.In race i started very well but i push to hard and loose control and spin :(.Finish race on 11 place :)
I would like to thanks RD for this great league made skins etc. I can't wait for the next season of mini or somethings else :).And of course i would like to thanks all guys who race here. I learn soo much :).
Concratulations Chris :)

CONGRATULATIONS to Christopher !!!!

Nice race for me with a fight with Christopher. I finished 2nd of this race and 2nd of the league.

Thank you so much RD to schedule these events, I hope that we can see us together in some other mini action or maybe other cars....

Take care.

Poor race for me didn't get the grip on the track.

Alot of laps with Dietmar 3 seconds behind me and the group of 4, 9 seconds in front of me. In lap 16 i think Mtommi and David had a little touch, and i closed the gap and overtook Mtommi. A couple of laps later he overtook me again. But i hit him on the rear at the chicane ( your bumper was a magnet or something, sorry for that) so i waited for him, but Dietmar overtook use both. After the some close racing the following laps i finished 9th.

Thanks RD. This was my second race in the league and it was fun.
Thanks for setting the event up an thanks to all the racers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years