RD Le Mans Series Season 6 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be good to know t he planned race times, so we can test the HDR. By running an accelerated session from race start time to race finish time :)

Provisional virtual start times:
Silverstone: 14:00
Monza: 14:00
Sebring: 17:00
Spa-Francorchamps: 14:00

That way each race has at least ~1h driving in the dark

Let me know if there are problems with lighting/HDR :)

There will be updates on the serveral camera position, but there will be only in a final release of the car, so no more in between updates.

If you could let us know when you're about to update the resource that would be great, so that we can update the links in the league threads. Cheers Stefan - looking forward to driving the final version! :D

Firstly some extreme development and testing before that, so don't expect anything soon. :p

No worries. Don't rush - there's still 1 month until the first test race. If it's not done for the first race then we can introduce it as the "upgrade package" for the second race instead. :roflmao: On a slightly more serious note, it's better that you take your time and get it done properly, rather than rushing and making mistakes. :D

No worries. Don't rush - there's still 1 month until the first test race. If it's not done for the first race then we can introduce it as the "upgrade package" for the second race instead. :roflmao: On a slightly more serious note, it's better that you take your time and get it done properly, rather than rushing and making mistakes. :D
Except for Bahrain I had never a big issue with the lighting. When I have time on the weekend I try to run sessions that run the race time span with time acceleration and HDR automation.

I think it would be good to know t he planned race times, so we can test the HDR. By running an accelerated session from race start time to race finish time :)
Just to be sure. The darkness in Bahrain cost us a lot (running HDR off it was black) :D

Yeah it was pretty embarrassing watching back the live stream afterwards, looked like I was driving the game for the first time :laugh:

Im looking for a drive. Im experienced "veteran" driver with at least average speed on a good day. :)
On a bad day I still bring the car to finish line and usually in one piece. ;)
I have raced many leagues here in RD including V-WEC last year with the RPM team.
So please contact me if you need a driver.

Edit: Found a team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 257 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%