RD Le Mans Series Season 5 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC will be allowed at maximum if the drivers prefer. There will be no ABS.
Is damage on 100per cent and...if driver one destroys the car...can they quit out and return in garage with a time penalty or are things as per real life?
I'm also wondering if others use tc in race club events. I assumed it was always banned and never used it. I will if its allowed tho and I'm able to enter.ty

Too late to edit my post in the pre-season thread.
But I have two questions- Why isn't the GT3 Camaro included? And why do you allow TC? You don't use it in any club races(as already mentioned) or other leagues?

And why do you allow TC? You don't use it in any club races(as already mentioned) or other leagues?

It's good question. Because for me, I think the TC reduces tire wear, without the TC, it would have been a very interesting point a study for tires race strategies.

And, when are you going to open a server to started training with other class trafic?

PS: Sorry for my english, I'm French student :p

Too late to edit my post in the pre-season thread.
But I have two questions- Why isn't the GT3 Camaro included? And why do you allow TC? You don't use it in any club races(as already mentioned) or other leagues?
The GT3 has been considered, but we doubted it would add something extra and did not want to further dilute the field by spreading it over more classes.

The cars we drive come with TC in real racing. They are made to use it. I see no reason why we wouldn't, regardless of the habits in the Racing Club. Tyre wear will still be a very significant factor in strategy. These tyres burn away underneath you at every little slip, even with TC.

Last edited:
Doing some evaluation at Lime Rock.
ukk.png

MadCape Racing Team is actively looking for 2 drivers to drive in the MadCape 370z alongside one of our more experienced drivers. You can use this opportunity to gain more experience in endurance racing and improve your driving abilities with the help of one of our more experienced drivers.

If you have been active in the rF2 Clubs, then that will work in your favour. We want drivers who are confident in their abilities and who can consistently lay down quick and clean laps. We would prefer it if you had a bit of experience with the car or with a GT series or Endurance Series. You should also be able to provide good feedback in terms of set-up.

Note: This is an offer to drive in the GT4 Car, so we need drivers new to endurance racing, but with a little bit of experience and knowledge of the car.

If you're willing to commit and are prepared to put in the required hours of practice in preparation for each event, then we want you!

PM me for details by clicking on my avatar and clicking the "Start Conversation" button.

If you wan't a brief background on the team and drivers, then visit us here: xdecarv.wix.com/madcaperacing

We look forward to your application!

EDIT: Wow that was fast! Thank you to everyone who has shown interest. Applications will no longer be considered as the positions have now been filled! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years