RD Le Mans Series Season 2 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand why Le Mans is being used again; but Sebring only just and can see no real reason for Fuji. A test season maybe; but the tracks have all been used before.

Plenty more track to choose from.

mid ohio rocks, and is very doale with different classes imho, it's just a matter of the P1 and P2 classes beeing patient, there are lots of spots to overtake.

and everyone driving clean in general :)

I'm not a big Fuji fan either. But I must say, I do understand why they left it on the calender. The track does allow for a mistake or two and -correct me if i'm wrong- I think it showed in the number of teams finishing the event.

For example Suzuka would be a great track I think but the many gravel traps, short run offs in some of the corners and the intensity of non-stop cornering could make it a DNF festival.

I like Mid-Ohio the ALMS raced there this year IIRC, I think the tighter more technical tracks make the racing even better and VLM Mid Ohio is a wonderfull track.

I also love Mid-Ohio Martin, but looking at the result of of traffic handling during last season, it is better to avoid any short tracks as it shows that many do not have the patience to wait and pass. I personally saw some moves that were a bit to dangerous to pull on the GT class cars, especially considering they need to whole track. And having a pressure from the lead P cars behind you is no fun and leads to accidents.
So short or small space tracks are mostly a no go.

I also love Mid-Ohio Martin, but looking at the result of of traffic handling during last season, it is better to avoid any short tracks as it shows that many do not have the patience to wait and pass. I personally saw some moves that were a bit to dangerous to pull on the GT class cars, especially considering they need to whole track. And having a pressure from the lead P cars behind you is no fun and leads to accidents.
So short or small space tracks are mostly a no go.

That mean Monaco's a no then? :( lol. Tbh I like the calandar haven't a problem with any of the chosen circuits. As mentioned before though would love a race at Silverstone or Spa however if the opportunity ever arises :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%