RD Le Mans Series Racing Club Is Here

Frank

Premium
URD flyer.jpg

For many years RaceDepartment has run racing clubs, every day, of every week, to satisfy the racing desires of its ever growing, global community. Nightly races are held for a bit of fun, as well as to help drivers gain confidence, learn and try out new cars and tracks, and even prepare for leagues. And the staff pride themselves on providing enjoyment to the increasing number of sim-racers who enjoy nothing more than getting behind their wheel and burning some virtual rubber.

The rFactor 2 club is now preparing to revive itself and bring you the ultimate in club racing - the RD Le Mans Series Racing Club - with enticing weekly events, at a number of renowned and legendary circuits, to gratify your racing urges. So buck up, and buckle up for what should be an exciting ride!

Featuring the immensely popular URD cars - EGT and PX mods - this new series of club events will bring you two races each week, at a chosen track:
  • Friday night - 1 hour multi-class sprint race
  • Saturday evening - 2 hour multi-class mini-endurance race
The first event shall take place next week, on Friday (22nd July), with a race at the most famous endurance circuits of them all - Le Mans! The practice session starts at 6pm GMT, and the lights go green at 7pm GMT. To take part in what should be an epic series opener, you can sign up HERE! (If you can't come on the opener, click HERE!)

So, are you ready? Set? OK, let’s go!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great news. I race with the URD content on both rf2 and AC. Great pieces of work.

I can't attend Friday events because of work but I'll keep an eye on the Saturday events :thumbsup:

Does anyone on the staff know if AC will be using these mods for club races as well now?

This is great news. I race with the URD content on both rf2 and AC. Great pieces of work.

I can't attend Friday events because of work but I'll keep an eye on the Saturday events :thumbsup:

Does anyone on the staff know if AC will be using these mods for club races as well now?
For now this is rF2 only, but who knows in the future!

Great news, have been waiting patiently for some RF2 Endurance events :thumbsup:, my problem is though I own the EGT mod but not the PX mod as I would drive the EGT cars anyway, hmmmm you got me all in a muddle now :D I was just going to buy the new Assetto car Red pack, let me ponder......

Signed in for the opener, I'll try to be there for the sprint events - I'd need to practice a looooot for two hours of racing.
Already curious what the next tracks will be, won't be able to attend on 29th because I'll be at my first Formula 1 race ever (and second race of my life, first one was STW Cup at Norisring when I was a baby boy), but after that I should be in =)

I noticed too late that the Friday race is in the middle of the work day on Pacific Time. I assumed that being advertised as Pacific Time it was set up for west coast racers. Unfortunately, I work at that time (yes, I work at home, but still).
Put me down for the Saturday race, even though it looks like there are no GT racers there yet.

FYI, I purchased the PX mod. I am testing it right now. Not bad, but I need to play with the FFB values.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back